Work Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Email

Let me gauge the reaction. Am I being too sensitive?

Allow me to set the stage: I returned to my office from lunch this afternoon and plopped into my chair, unlocked my laptop, saw an email titled "URGENT Safety Message", open it up, see there are 4 picture files and before I read the email, I opened the first photo.

I was totally not expecting what I got; in high definition, a foot from my face. It was a photo of one of our bathroom stalls that had shit sprayed from left to right and top to bottom.

The message contained within the email was how dangerous it is for our employees to stand on the toilet seats. The other two photos were pictures of an employee's ass that was sliced from front to back when he slipped on the seat and cut himself on the broken toilet tank bowl. The sliced open to the hip bone photo didn't bother me but then

I could not believe that this idiot used a All Hands (for my base and my company) distro to send this out. Worse than that was there was zero warning but yet I felt baited into opening the photos out of curiosity from the title: URGENT Safety Message.

So I sent the mouth breather who is a Labor Foreman for us, an email about how some folks might be offended and upset by his email and form. He was dumb enough to respond with "I'm hoping this email helps the Labor crews not having to go thru this stiuations [sic] every day because the pictures looks horrible but now imagine smelling it and touching it." No. I shouldn't have to. I don't stand on the toilet and I don't have to clean other people's shit for a living.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

This thread is worthless without...

Comment

My God, where do you work....lol

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        This thread is worthless without...
        PM me your email address and you can have them to do what ever you want with.

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
        In a shitty place.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          PM me your email address and you can have them to do what ever you want with.
          lol, no.

Comment

And I thought having to deal with emails that were 3 sentences with over 100 exclamation points was annoying.

Comment

When I see that dude typing in my head, I see Skwisgaar Skwigelf.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

BERNIE MOSFET needs to learn from this tragic and cruel accident...

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  "I am hoping this emails helps the Labors crews not havings to go thru this stiuations [sic] every days because the pictures looks horribles but now imagines smellings it and touching it."

Comment

Found in the OP as in his email to me. It isn't nears as bad as the rests of the emails from hims.

Comment

Found in the OP as in his email to me. It isn't nears as bad as the rests of the emails from hims.
                      I didn't mean you. Your coworker types like dildos.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I didn't mean you. Your coworker types like dildos.
                        I registered that way too. I work with a lot of foreigners (hence the seat standers right?) and it still amazes me how illiterate our American employees are. Just one guy alone had me eating my keyboard yesterday. "in of statement" - End of statement. "i took away my liner" - I took off my LANYARD. Dude used "liner" 6-7 times for the word lanyard.

Back to the poo, I need to go snap some pics of the walls in your bathrooms written in different languages about standing on the toilet seats. It is a waste of ink to print it in English. Us Americans are not the source of the problem.

and what, no one wants the pics of the spray? lol

Comment

IMO, HR needs to discipline the guy for sending out the email. It's not his place to determine appropriate action within the work place.

Comment

I registered that way too. I work with a lot of foreigners (hence the seat standers right?) and it still amazes me how illiterate our American employees are. Just one guy alone had me eating my keyboard yesterday. "in of statement" - End of statement. "i took away my liner" - I took off my LANYARD. Dude used "liner" 6-7 times for the word lanyard.

Back to the poo, I need to go snap some pics of the walls in your bathrooms written in different languages about standing on the toilet seats. It is a waste of ink to print it in English. Us Americans are not the source of the problem.

and what, no one wants the pics of the spray? lol
                            I'm afraid to say yes because on one hand I want to see it because it's probably nasty as fuck, on the other I know what's coming and I have no desire to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                              no shit!!

no pun intended lol.....

the guy that sent the e-mail, no job etiquette...
                              Allstate Insurance
                              Dominguez Agency
                              1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                              Arlington, TX. 76018
                              817-405-2011
                              tdominguez@allstate.com
                              Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
                              X