No announcement yet.

I can haz $3.8 million?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck it, comes with an ejection seat. I'd buy that shit and fly it without any lessons.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Fuck it, comes with an ejection seat. I'd buy that shit and fly it without any lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        My Dad had to eject from an A-4 many years ago in Arizona when his engine started shooting parts out of the back and shut down. He attempted a restart, his wingman said fire was coming out of the back and he smelled smoke. At that point, he said screw it, pointed the plane towards the mountains (unpopulated area) and ejected.

Suffice to say, it wasn't a very pleasant experience for him. His back is still a little messed up. He likened it to a few sticks of dynamite going off under a chair. That said, he lived and was able to keep flying in the Marines for several more years before moving over to the airlines.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

My girlfriend's dad had to train in those, but he ended up in CH-46's. Now there's something I'd rather have in the stable!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
          X