No announcement yet.

Wannabe Hipsters Seek Beard Grafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beards are in. Too bad my wife hates them, I love not shaving.

Comment

I would pay to fucking not shave.................Heavy beard, started shaving very early. Hate every minute of it.

Comment

I'm 28 and I have never shaved, likely never will. No way in hell would I pay to have a beard.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
          I would pay to fucking not shave.................Heavy beard, started shaving very early. Hate every minute of it.
          That ain't no shit. I hate it, but I cannot stand a stasch, beard or goat. It just itches too damn much and eating, oh man, I cannot stand having my growth in my food or drink, yack!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Men should be forbidden from implants of any sort. That is a chick thing.

I loved my beard in the past until it was time to wear my helmet, then the chin strap irritated me.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It's a little weird walking around Fort Hood with a full beard, especially since I just got back from a cruise and my skin isn't pasty white. If I had a turban and an AK they'd think I'm a Haji.

Comment

I'm blessed to have such a massive, two-toned face filter. I was recently asked if I was redneck or muslim.

Comment

Looks painful. Painfully retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    I'm blessed to have such a massive, two-toned face filter. I was recently asked if I was redneck or muslim.
                    Both, America's worst nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      It's a little weird walking around Fort Hood with a full beard, especially since I just got back from a cruise and my skin isn't pasty white. If I had a turban and an AK they'd think I'm a Haji.
                      hipster.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Both, America's worst nightmare.
                        That's the answer I gave them

Comment

Working...
                        X