Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
    Lol, I'll put you on the list.
    We could do a focus group and at the end, you just give everyone who participated a bottle...just saying

<---Did this with Buffalo Trace
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I think the last bottle I got was a mexican pointy boots edtion

And tell Wester Beverage and Pinkies to stop ripping us off on it in West Texas, TX is $20 a handle higher in Midland than DFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        We could do a focus group and at the end, you just give everyone who participated a bottle...just saying

I'm in for this.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            What?
            calm down.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I'm in for this.
              You know, they do these all of the time though not always whiskey. I helped create the Keystone Ice 12/24 pack design in a focus group.

Get paid $$ and alcohol, just to give someone my .02....hell I signed up that day

The company takes that feedback and uses it how they please. Basically, you are just someone on a list, they know your likes and dislikes and based off your age, sex, hobbies and interest they will call every once in awhile and ask if you are interested. Meet their criteria and BAAM, you’re in and the kicker is, sometimes if you show up at the last minute, well the class is already full so you get paid, turn around and leave.

Its FREE money
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

We've got quite a few already

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                I think the last bottle I got was a mexican pointy boots edtion

And tell Wester Beverage and Pinkies to stop ripping us off on it in West Texas, TX is $20 a handle higher in Midland than DFW.
                Lol not in charge of prices by individual stores but I imagine the price hike is because of how far out you are
                Originally posted by Yale
                I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Made this one for a buddy of mine for his birthday

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                    We've got quite a few already
                    I guarantee you’re not getting the same quality feedback that DFWMustangs members can provide you...just saying

I'm just messing around though, but seriously....if you get around to having an extra bottle or two in your backseat, I would be down to take one of em off your hands

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      calm down.
                      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Why?
                        why not?
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

SSierra90 is somehow tied to this whiskey? Can a nukka get a tour!? I'm down in Waco pretty regular.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            ssierra90 is somehow tied to this whiskey? Can a nukka get a tour!? I'm down in waco pretty regular.
                            gtg?

Comment

Never tried TX, but i do like 1835 whiskey/bourbon or whatever they call it. Its from lewisville.
                              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                SSierra90 is somehow tied to this whiskey? Can a nukka get a tour!? I'm down in Waco pretty regular.
                                Ya I'm the production supervisor here. We do tours every Saturday. We're located in Ft. Worth

Comment

Working...
                                X