No announcement yet.

new AT&T Wireless Family Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped by the AT&T store tonight... saved right at $100 per month. I've got 3 iPhones on my plan. Had unlimited data on one and 2GB on the other two plus unlimited texting on two lines (at $30 per line). Now we're sharing 10Gb (we never used over 3Gb combined in one month so we should be good) and we've got unlimited texting for all three lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I had to jet from ATT, they had a limit on land line usage and most of my business needed LL, so I bolted to Verizon. I pay a little over $200.00 a month for the shared plan, unlimited texts, mobile-mobile, LL and 1G of data that we all share. and insurance on all three smart phones. I've been on this plan for almost two years and we have never went over since we are always on our or someone's wireless ISP. No dropped calls and great customer service.
      All of y'all share 1GB of Data?? I go through almost 4GB monthly by myself

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        how? I stream pandora and siriusXM every day and dont use my 10gb
        Gotta be my gps... Today is the last day of my billing cycle and I'm sitting at 16.3 gigs used. I've had a couple att reps say they've never seen anyone's as high as mine.
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          how? I stream pandora and siriusXM every day and dont use my 10gb
          Is rather easy, the data caps and or throttling are partly to blame for us leaving att.

Our billing cycle starts on the 8th,i user wifi at home.

Comment

^^^ how many movies you stream a month.

Or do you use tunein. That's a data itself trust me I know.

I had att I unlimited data and tunein would get me to 10gigs in no time. But since I switched to mobile share this month I lost my unlimited which I swore I would never do.... Lol

Comment

Fyi everyone on Feb 28 those that are on the new mobile share value plan, will be able to text SMS or MMS internationally for free unlimited. That was announced today. But again remember will not be effective until Feb 28.

Comment

right now we are spending AFTER taxes for 6GB shared plan for 2 Iphones, and unlimited text right at $190 with ATT.

So when i go to ATT store, exactly what should i ask for to get this shit knocked down?

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                  right now we are spending AFTER taxes for 6GB shared plan for 2 Iphones, and unlimited text right at $190 with ATT.

So when i go to ATT store, exactly what should i ask for to get this shit knocked down?
                  Call the customer service and tell them you want to cancel because tmobile is giving you this amazing plan....

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Call the customer service and tell them you want to cancel because tmobile is giving you this amazing plan....
                    i fucking hate calling ATT customer service, almost as bad as time warner...

Comment

Dear god they are both a beat down. I'd almost rather eat rusty razor blades.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just ask about the "mobile share plans"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

.... or just do it on your device or online. It literally took me 5 minutes on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            Just ask about the "mobile share plans"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                            Correction its now call the... mobile share value plan

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                              Dear god they are both a beat down. I'd almost rather eat rusty razor blades.
                              Weird but I've never had a problem with either one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                Weird but I've never had a problem with either one.
                                because you are their favorite moderator

Comment

Working...
                                X