new AT&T Wireless Family Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    How about merging plans? Will it work the same way? My GF and I are both paying $100+/mo and are in 2 year contracts
    I had to jet from ATT, they had a limit on land line usage and most of my business needed LL, so I bolted to Verizon. I pay a little over $200.00 a month for the shared plan, unlimited texts, mobile-mobile, LL and 1G of data that we all share. and insurance on all three smart phones. I've been on this plan for almost two years and we have never went over since we are always on our or someone's wireless ISP. No dropped calls and great customer service.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I had to jet from ATT, they had a limit on land line usage and most of my business needed LL, so I bolted to Verizon. I pay a little over $200.00 a month for the shared plan, unlimited texts, mobile-mobile, LL and 1G of data that we all share. and insurance on all three smart phones. I've been on this plan for almost two years and we have never went over since we are always on our or someone's wireless ISP. No dropped calls and great customer service.

Gonna kick you off my network now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Gonna kick you off my network now.
        Can a nigga get a discount, fuck!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by rick modena View Post
          can a nigga get a discount, fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            So my current contract ends in November. At that point I have a few options. I intend on keeping the device I have until then, but fully expect a new phone in November.

November comes along:

1. get a new phone and a new 2 year contract: I'll pay whatever the contract price of the phone and pay $40 a month for the plan AND $100 for all the 10GB shared data
            2. get a new phone with the Next Plan and pay $15 a month for the plan, a monthly fee ($32/month for 12 months as shown in the example above on a Galaxy S4) AND $100 for the 10GB of shared data.
            3. keep my current phone and pay $15 a month for the device and $100 for the shared data

is that correct?
            Answer's:
            1. correct for your line.
            2. correct for your line or all lines that you upgrade at that time.
            3. correct.

That is for all lines on your plan. But, you can change plans right now if you like to get those prices and your contract does not start over. The contract is for your phone(s) only

If you will save money today, by going to the $100 10gig price and putting all the lines at $15 per line, I would go to the store and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              How about merging plans? Will it work the same way? My GF and I are both paying $100+/mo and are in 2 year contracts
              That part I am not sure about, since I don't work in the Wireless Division.

But, if you walk in the store and ask, they might do it.

Comment

Changed ours tonight...

Smart phones are 40.00 per month plus a 25.00 discount = 15.00 per month.

Dumb phones are a straight 15.00 per month.

10G of shared data is 100.00 per month.

Taxes and fees are outrageous on these accounts.

mardyn

Comment

Hmm...looks like it saves about $50/month...not bad. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                    Answer's:
                    1. correct for your line.
                    2. correct for your line or all lines that you upgrade at that time.
                    3. correct.

That is for all lines on your plan. But, you can change plans right now if you like to get those prices and your contract does not start over. The contract is for your phone(s) only

If you will save money today, by going to the $100 10gig price and putting all the lines at $15 per line, I would go to the store and do it.
                    I've already switched, it was quite easy with the AT&T app on my phone, I didn't go in to the store. I guess my real question is how much my device will cost per month when I get a new phone in November, $15 or $40...... I suppose time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                      I was going to do this but checked my previous bills to see my usage, and I average 14 to 16 gigs a month by myself. My wife uses 5 or 6.
                      how? I stream pandora and siriusXM every day and dont use my 10gb

Comment

Not a problem glad I could help..

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                          Fyi the new samsung galaxy s5 will be out in April unless you want a new iPhone wait till June they are saying and you will have a bigger screen.
                          dangit, you serious? i was loving the S4, time to upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            how? I stream pandora and siriusXM every day and dont use my 10gb
                            Tune in will do it easy. Its a huge data hog. Plus a a few movies will do it even more. I know I use to do it. Unlimited FTW!

dangit, you serious? i was loving the S4, time to upgrade!
                            April 11 confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v
                              April 11 confirmed
                              how soon do you think AT&T customers can pre-order? I bet it hits europe first......

Comment

how soon do you think AT&T customers can pre-order? I bet it hits europe first......
                                Mid March like 24-28 week

Comment

Working...
                                X