Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new AT&T Wireless Family Plans

Just FYI

Anyone that has AT&T for their wireless service should probably take a look at their plans. I recently saved money AND got bigger Gb's by going to the new 10Gb plan from the 4Gb plan. You can also backdate the plan which may save you some more.

Unlimited talk& text for two lines with 10Gb shared data for $130 a month.

yup... I've been meaning to do this. I upgraded back in October for the shared 6gb plan and that was about $160ish...I seem to recall their commercial saying up to 4 lines and 10 gb's for $160.

Comment

Yep I just save $50. 3 iPhones 10gb data $145.00 a month.
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

only down side is you give up your new phone every two years.
        Not a real savings if you want a new phone, paying 700.00 for a new one will suck.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
          Not a real savings if you want a new phone, paying 700.00 for a new one will suck.
          Nope, lady said it doesn't change any thing else and my upgrades are still good.
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

Where did you see that?

Comment

Yep. I recently upgraded to one of the mobile share plans (with no contract) and they backdated it to the beginning of that months billing cycle. I reduced my bill by $30/mo. They also will waive the remainder of your contract, so you can get the upgrade discount for a new phone. Might be of interest to those who desire the 2 yr. contract option. They also offered a iPhone 5 for a one time fee of $99 with new contract.

A big thanks goes out to T-Mobil and their trade in/contract freedom advertising.

Comment

Your confusing the mobile share plan with the NEXT upgrade program. You can keep subsidized phones on the mobile share plan as far as I know.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Did this last Saturday.

Comment

I guess I should have referred to them as Shared Plans, not Family Plans. Whatevs.

Comment

Yeah, they(AT&T) were hemorrhaging customers based on price and value that Tmob offers, Tim(LS1).
                      I switched to Tmob and have 4 lines, unlimited talk, text, 2 limitless data plans and 2 dumb phones w/.5gb each for $142 after taxes.

Comment

We're switching ours too... looks like it will save us about 100.00 per month...plus I'll end up
                        with a smart phone (as opposed to my old flip phone I've carried for years).

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                          We're switching ours too... looks like it will save us about 100.00 per month...plus I'll end up
                          with a smart phone (as opposed to my old flip phone I've carried for years).

mardyn

switching plans or carriers?

Thanks for the info OP, I had no idea and have been frustrated at my high bills as well.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me. Got ti changed today and now paying almost $85 less than I was and have the same basic plan!

Comment

Thanks for this thread. Looks like I am keeping $40 now.

" I acknowledge that, by changing to a Mobile Share plan, I will no longer have unlimited data as part of my wireless phone service"

so this is what it is really all about.

Comment

Working...
                              X