Notorious Mexican Drug King "El Chapo" Captured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notorious Mexican Drug King "El Chapo" Captured

Notorious Mexican drug king Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman has been captured in Mazatlan, Mexico, by U.S. and Mexican authorities, sources told NBC News. The head of Mexico's Sinaloa Cartel and the world's most powerful drug lord, Guzman was in a hotel with a female and was apprehended without resistance, a senior law enforcement official said. The arrest comes after a four- to five-week DEA-led operation in collaboration with the Mexican Marines. Guzman faces charges in Mexico and is wanted in six districts in the U.S.

So is all hell going to break loose in Mexico?
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Didn't they catch him before and he broke out?

Comment

Yep he broke out of a prison, with help of a guard, in a laundry cart.
      As for the pictures they're showing of "him" honestly don't look anything like him. So I have my doubts.

The DEA had been catching a lot of shit for the deals they had made with him and other cartel members in exchange for info of opposing cartels. Sounds like they've produce a look alike to wash their hands and please the ppl.

Last edited by dangerous_sep; 02-22-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

No mames guey

Comment

What!! Bout time.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Yeah the pictures they keep showing look nothing like him.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
              Yep he broke out of a prison, with help of a guard, in a laundry cart.
              As for the pictures they're showing of "him" honestly don't look anything like him. So I have my doubts.

The DEA had been catching a lot of shit for the deals they had made with him and other cartel members in exchange for info of opposing cartels. Sounds like they've produce a look alike to wash their hands and please the ppl.
              Sounds like an episode of Intelligence I just watched, where the Senators daughter was kidnapped. I think it was on TV 3 or 4 weeks ago, I have a bunch on the DVR.

Comment

is the drug cartel helping kill off the Zetas.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  is the drug cartel helping kill off the Zetas.
                  Thread

Comment

From old pics I've seen, that really looks nothing like him.

God bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They say they confirmed it through DNA testing since he's had plastic surgery to change his appearance and fingerprints. Still have my doubts we will never know the truth though.

Comment

Not good
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          is the drug cartel helping kill off the zetas.
                          2 + 2 = 5

Comment

I'm pretty pissed off I have to cancel my trip to Durango, I was supposed to get LASIK next month but fuck that I know shit is going to get out of control. Which is why I'm hoping it's not really him. He had Durango under control he kept the city nice and kept out the bs.

Comment

He had Durango under control he kept the city nice and kept out the bs.
                              that more of an answer then 1°22'56.53

Comment

Working...
                              X