Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Reputable mechanic/shop in Irving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Reputable mechanic/shop in Irving?

Drove down to Las Colinas from Sherman this afternoon with the family for a conference my wife is going to and her car died. I can't jump it and the engine won't turn over at all. Battery is maybe a month old. I don't have any tools to even think of trying anything. Any reputable places nearby to get it towed to for a Saturday repair?

Car is a 2000 Olds Alero with the 3.4L V6.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

You thinking electrical like alternator?

How far in Las Colinas?

Comment

Titan Towing (Kyle) for Towing!

Comment

Car still has juice. Windows and all electrical works. I gave kyle a call but then didn't know who to take it to. His thought as well as mine is the starter.

We're near the Marriott close to the clock.

Valets recommended Lopez Auto Repair.
        Last edited by GhostTX; 02-21-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          Car still has juice. Windows and all electrical works. I gave kyle a call but then didn't know who to take it to. His thought as well as mine is the starter.

We're near the Marriott close to the clock.

Valets recommended Lopez Auto Repair.
          Try jiggling the shift lever, or moving it to neutral when you start it. A lot of times, the neutral safety switch will be screwing up and making it think it's in a gear. See it all the time out at auction, hell even my sisters jeep does it from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Try jiggling the shift lever, or moving it to neutral when you start it. A lot of times, the neutral safety switch will be screwing up and making it think it's in a gear. See it all the time out at auction, hell even my sisters jeep does it from time to time.
            Tried it. No love.

Comment

Working...
            X