No announcement yet.

Don't go jogging in Austin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops are such bad ass hardcore motherfarkin heros yo.

How come all these cops now are so fat? Do you have to be obese/morbidly to get a job now?

Comment

Never knew you didn't have to show id unless arrested

Comment

Failure to id is not a standalone charge.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Screw ATX

Comment

My bro got arrested for not providing ID (they refused to identify themselves as state park officers as well...). All charges were dropped and they never even said anything else or sent him anything once he was released.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

So the officers saw her jaywalking, they tell her to stop and she keeps walking. They then grab her arm to stop her and she pulls away. So they arrest get for resisting arrest or detention. She then fails to identify.

Comment

Police chief forced to apologize over comments .....

Austin police chief Art Acevedo has issued an apology for comments he made during a press conference yesterday concerning the arrest of a female jogger on Thursday.

Police chief Art Acevedo was issued an apology today over statements he made in a press conference yesterday
                Acevedo yesterday defended police behavior in the arrest of jogger Amanda Jo Stephen
                He said the police are sexually assaulting people in other cities 'so I thank God that this is what passes for a controversy in Austin'

Today he said he was trying to put the situation into context
                He added that the press conference came at the end of an emotional week, after cop Brandon Daniel was convicted of the murder of Austin officer Jaime Padron

Comment

fucking cops

Comment

Tax payers money hard at work!

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                      So the officers saw her jaywalking, they tell her to stop and she keeps walking. They then grab her arm to stop her and she pulls away. So they arrest get for resisting arrest or detention. She then fails to identify.
                      Detaining =/= arrest. You are only required to ID once you're under arrest in Texas.
                      Last edited by racrguy; 02-24-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X