Friendly swap meet reminder - Decatur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly swap meet reminder - Decatur

Looks like its going to be a nice weekend to hit up the Decatur swap meet and it's usually a good one. Anyone else going?

I'm officially offended, turd.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

You mean you aren't working?

Comment

Planning to attend every day! Hopefully some Mopar stuff shows up again this year! Need a few parts but would like to find a finished car for my dad.

Comment

I loaded up my truck tonight and headed out at dark thirty to set up a booth. No idea where I will be though.

Comment

This is the one not to miss. The rest are never as good in the dfw area. I'm in. I am going Saturday morning.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
              This is the one not to miss. The rest are never as good in the dfw area. I'm in. I am going Saturday morning.

CN
              Agreed. It's just a good old school meet...Trying to find time. Was supposed to go today, but something came up

Comment

Is there much left on Sunday's at this meet? I mainly need shop supplies and tools, etc, maybe a 4 speed console for 68 Cougar.

Comment

I hate having to work when these things are going on! next one it is for me.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Actually made it up there and back without buying anything! That does not happen much!

Comment

bump up for the Saturday crowd

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Is there much left on Sunday's at this meet? I mainly need shop supplies and tools, etc, maybe a 4 speed console for 68 Cougar.
                        I went on a sunday a few years back. Said I would never do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          this isn't Kmart, I don't think they have Cougar parts. Lol

waiting on a couple of stragglers then I'll be on my way out there.

Comment

I saw a handful of cougar/mustang parts but not much but they started clearing out around 3. I had a good haul since I was looking for sbc parts instead of ford stuff this time.

Comment

It wasn't a bad turn out and found a few good deals. Picked up a vintage metal cooler, 65/66 Mustang manual shifter, an LS1 intake and a dozen Craftsman screw drivers for 25 cents each.

Comment

Working...
                              X