Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid set on fire in Houston, why so little coverage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Seems like kidnapping then setting the kid on fire would be a big enough crime to merit more news attention. I guess that's how fucked this world is now?
    The kidnapped kid was a preteen and a male, so there's no traction to be had there with the mommy crowd.
    Last edited by YALE; 02-20-2014, 03:07 PM.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fuck it.
      Last edited by LaserSVT; 02-21-2014, 07:09 AM.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Bunch of motherfucking nancy's in here.

Comment

make it.go round the world. text the.link to everyone in your phone and post it on yas FB

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            make it.go round the world. text the.link to everyone in your phone and post it on yas FB
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

The way some of these clowns act it's a surprise there isn't more skittle shootings.

Comment

Here's another question: What exactly would be the point of raising a big stink about it? The murderer has been convicted, and she got life without parole. The kid can't be brought back, so what else do you want? People to acknowledge it? I'd say a reasonable amount have. And I still don't get the hate crime angle. Has it been proven that race was a motive in the crime? Wouldn't that be critical to it being a hate crime?

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Here's another question: What exactly would be the point of raising a big stink about it? The murderer has been convicted, and she got life without parole. The kid can't be brought back, so what else do you want? People to acknowledge it? I'd say a reasonable amount have. And I still don't get the hate crime angle. Has it been proven that race was a motive in the crime? Wouldn't that be critical to it being a hate crime?
                  What was the point about raising a big stink about skittles?

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                    What was the point about raising a big stink about skittles?
                    Black people reading race into the Trayvon Martin case isn't right, so we should read race into this? Don't make my point for me.

Comment

Lol Yale still doesn't get it and can't stand being wrong. What's wrong with the Op pointing out hypocrisy in MSM?

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Black people reading race into the Trayvon Martin case isn't right, so we should read race into this? Don't make my point for me.
                        So, just shut up and be plowed over because you're a racist if you speak up when things are not equal?
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

No, he's saying don't make it about race when it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            So, just shut up and be plowed over because you're a racist if you speak up when things are not equal?
                            No. But in this case how are things not equal? It was local news, and it was treated as such. All the news outlets in Houston covered it. The original article makes a lot of leaps that the evidence doesn't bear out. I'm also not calling anyone a racist. I'm saying no one is being racist against white people here.

Comment

Working...
                            X