Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid set on fire in Houston, why so little coverage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid set on fire in Houston, why so little coverage?

I am sure there is a thread on here but I cant find it. Why is there no coverage of a black woman setting a white kid on fire after kidnapping him? If it was the other way around the whole world would hear about it. Kinda pisses me off with the double standards. Now that the trial is over most people will never have even known about that poor 12 year old kid.

And if you don't know what I am talking about:

The trial is underway right now for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who allegedly kidnapped a white child and tortured him to death with a blowtorch in Houston. There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.

The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

If you follow this website, you know that hundreds of media outlets now openly admit to having a policy of censoring black crime. The media bosses no longer deny that they manipulate the news to promote a political agenda. They are desperate to keep this crime a secret. It has received about one millionth of one percent of the coverage that Trayvon Martin received. If you think America should know what happened to Jonathon Foster on Christmas Eve 2010, then you need to help us get the word out.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Kill her with a blow torch. Poor kid.

rip.

Comment

Well, he's black now, so they should start covering it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is coverage, OP. You posted an article. That counts.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

gold
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

awesome.
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

It's Houston. I'm not surprised.

Comment

circle the bases sir.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You can't make a black person look bad in America that would be considered racist. It's ok to string up whitey though

Comment

Sean beat me to the punch. Crap.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

If the kid was black and the lady was white. It would be on the news nonstop for the next six years.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Is she being charged with a hate crime?
                          Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
                            Is she being charged with a hate crime?
                            Unpossible

Comment

Black people aren't racist, only white's can be.

Comment

Working...
                              X