No announcement yet.

Probably wrong forum...90 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a very nice one at the Autorama. I have had white interior before though and I don't think I would do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      im having a hard time finding a emerald green vert, that has white interior, that isnt an lx. In fact, I've found GT hatchbacks, lx coupe and hatch, and convertibles in both grey and white guts (7up), but no gt verts.

I'd love to have an emerald green LX hatch again(although the one I had was a custom paint job that wasn't exactly emerald green). Aside from the red 93 Cobra color(vibrant red?) my favorite foxbody color.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
        sounds like a 7up car... higher value. You know if whiteboy is offering $5k, it's got to be worth a decent amount more than that. He has been selling clapped out cars in the $4k range.
        I sell pretty decent foxes for $4k not clapped out. You dont know me or have seen my cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          lol, turns around to sell it 3 weeks later for $10k with saleen bumpers and roush seats.
          Dont hate that i make $

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I'd love to have an emerald green LX hatch again(although the one I had was a custom paint job that wasn't exactly emerald green). Aside from the red 93 Cobra color(vibrant red?) my favorite foxbody color.
            I've got a 93 GT in vibrant red. You could order it from the factory.

Comment

Deep Emerald Green was '90-92 only.

If it's a '90 LX convertible, then it's one of the "limited edition" 25th Anniversary cars.

You could get a GT convertible in green with white top and interior in '91-92.

Originally posted by talisman
              Aside from the red 93 Cobra color(vibrant red?) my favorite foxbody color.
              Hell yeah.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Hell yeah.
                My green "1BAD87" hatch and '91 coupe.

edit: damn old scanned pics aren't worth a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  I sell pretty decent foxes for $4k not clapped out. You dont know me or have seen my cars.
                  seen plenty of classified ads... no need to know you or anything else. Fact is you have done very well for yourself turning mustangs and the prices are going up. Clearly your definition of clapped out and mine are different... a repaint with busted interior and filthy engine compartment is clapped out in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                    seen plenty of classified ads... no need to know you or anything else. Fact is you have done very well for yourself turning mustangs and the prices are going up. Clearly your definition of clapped out and mine are different... a repaint with busted interior and filthy engine compartment is clapped out in my eyes
                    Most of mine have nice interior. Dont get me wrong i do sell some that are rough but price reflects it. Some people want fixer uppers and rollers. Foxbody are super popular mine sell fast. Alot of my customers come back for parts or more cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Deep Emerald Green was '90-92 only.

If it's a '90 LX convertible, then it's one of the "limited edition" 25th Anniversary cars.

You could get a GT convertible in green with white top and interior in '91-92.

Hell yeah.

I had a nice fox lx hatch emerld green way back in the day. I had uh o 5.0 a 92 GT on grey gt super nice car. Also a 7 up vert project i gave up on.

Comment

I've got a 91 GT, Emerald green/gray with gray leather. I like the color because it's rare. Also love Bimini blue/gray on the fox GTs. Ross(tex) had one years ago I remember driving home from a bar in Ft Worth. I've always liked the unique/rare two-tone combos on the fox GTs.

Comment

[QUOTE=46Tbird;1260506]Deep Emerald Green was '90-92 only.

yeah its the LX...he's insane for what he wants for it...13k

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                            yeah its the LX...he's insane for what he wants for it...13k
                            At that price, you're either paying too much... or buying too soon.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                            X