Probably wrong forum...90 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably wrong forum...90 GT

I have a buddy whose mother passed away a few years ago, and she drove a 90 GT vert, anniversary Emerald green on white interior with 29k---garage kept and no scratches or dings(suprisingly due to ol lady). What's it worth?

Three fiddy

Comment

351 and some whataburger
      Last edited by idrivea4banger; 02-18-2014, 10:49 PM.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

i'll give $5k for it

Comment

"It's worth what somebody will pay for it."
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ebay it with high reserve. . 10k. See what happens.
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
              Ebay it with high reserve. . 10k. See what happens.
              X2

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                i'll give $5k for it
                lol, turns around to sell it 3 weeks later for $10k with saleen bumpers and roush seats.
                sigpic

Comment

I heard of LX's in that scheme, never knew of a GT like that.

Comment

sounds like a 7up car... higher value. You know if whiteboy is offering $5k, it's got to be worth a decent amount more than that. He has been selling clapped out cars in the $4k range.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                      sounds like a 7up car... higher value. You know if whiteboy is offering $5k, it's got to be worth a decent amount more than that. He has been selling clapped out cars in the $4k range.
                      7Up cars weren't GTs.

Comment

^^^Thats what I thought...

Comment

I've seen plenty of emerald green GTs with white leather interiors. Let me guess, it has a white top, also. They weren't that common but they weren't exceedingly rare, either.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I've seen plenty of emerald green GTs with white leather interiors. Let me guess, it has a white top, also. They weren't that common but they weren't exceedingly rare, either.
                            im having a hard time finding a emerald green vert, that has white interior, that isnt an lx. In fact, I've found GT hatchbacks, lx coupe and hatch, and convertibles in both grey and white guts (7up), but no gt verts.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              7Up cars weren't GTs.
                              Thanks for the clarification... I could not remember. Hideous combo regardless, but I bet it could fetch some coin if it's original.

Comment

Working...
                              X