I need someone located

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need someone located

Long story short. We are buying a house and there are some questions with the foundation of the home. I am needing to contact one of the previous owners of the property to try and locate/identify which foundation company made the repairs so that I can get a hold of prior readings from the foundation. I have First and last name, a prior address and a prior phone number. Please PM me if you can help

Thanks in advance

For payment, here is Kate Upton in a bikini

Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

PM me the info. I'll see what I can find.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      PM me the info. I'll see what I can find.
      Someone help this guy, ASAP...

I also need some help finding a guy that used to do tint, he had a shop in Dallas right off of Reeder Road and Forest lane. His name is Rob McClure, he had shut down his shop and was working at different shops around town for awhile and I lost contact after I dropped my phone in a pool.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

While we're on the subject, I'm trying to find an address for this guy....

Robbie Meuangsompooh
        682-239-5798 Last known cell #
        Born in 1995
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Request filled....wild goose chase, still going on
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            While we're on the subject, I'm trying to find an address for this guy....

Robbie Meuangsompooh
            682-239-5798 Last known cell #
            Born in 1995
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
            X