This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade:

I'm sure this is in the wrong forum, but...I bought an 01' Camaro Z28 (Auto) white, w/black hard top (Interior is in immaculate condition, exterior paint is a little faded but no paint missing. I bought the car roughly 6 months ago, and literally drove the car home and its been sitting in the garage since. I've been ordering parts for it non-stop and have recently lost interest (I'm a Ford guy at heart so I'm looking to trade, dont ask....lol)

The list of parts are BRAND NEW, and still in the box sitting in the garage:

Precicion 7675 (76mm) Turbo kit (Tial Waste gate/Tial BOV) custom piping, CX Racing Intercooler
    Autometer Boost Gauge
    Innovative Wideband
    Dual Gauge Pod
    Yank Pro-Series 3600 Stall w/Flex Plate
    Viking 18 way/Double Adjustable Coil Overs for the front
    QA1 Single Adjustable shocks
    Founders Adjustable Lower Control Arms
    Founders Adjustable PanHard Bar
    Cross drilled/slotted rotors, w/new calipers
    Spohn Tubular Control Arms
    Silver ZR1/SLP 18x9.5" Rims (New)
    Front Tires: Nitto NT555 275/40/R18 (Brand new)
    Rear Tires: Nitto NTO5 305/40/R18 Drag Radials (Brand New)
    Strange Yoke for 4L80e conversion
    Speartech Harness for 4L80e conversion
    BMR Cross Member for 4L80e conversion
    MSD Plugs/Wires
    1.5" Lowering Springs

I recently bought a 4L80e Transmission thats been rebuilt w/a valve body, with less than 3k miles on it.

The car has Brand new head lights, a Sunoco style 3" Hood, and SS Wing, and I recently replaced the taillights as well. The motor is a 180k mile bone stock LS1 with 241 heads. Car runs and drives perfect. Plans were to buy/build a 5.3 for this turbo kit....

I'm basically looking to trade for an 05-09 GT/Roush/Saleen, a Lightning or possibly a 99-01 Cobra, etc and if the trade is worth more, I can add some cash if needed. Thanks

$1200 cash?

Comment

Only if its "cash"

Comment

Somebody is about to lose their ass...

Comment

Pm me on how much you want for the founders performance lower control arms

Comment

Reggie will buy it.

Comment

All that and no pics??

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                Reggie will buy it.
                Reggie Strout? Most certainly pm him...

Comment

you're right, this is the wrong forum. You didn't even attempt to read the forums.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                  X