Looking for a home inspector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a home inspector

We are buying a house in Greenville and I am looking for a reputable, reasonably priced home inspector that will come to Greenville. If anyone in the Rockwall or Mckinney area has any recommendations, please share.

How much do they typically charge? I have heard everything from $250-500
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

The course to become a licensed home inspector isn't much more then a weekend - and many of the licensed home inspectors don't know jack about homes.... But worse - they think they do. If you know somebody who is generally a good handyman - have them look with you. An inspection is usually a waste of money.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
    I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

some people even get a foundation company to check also.

Comment

My landlord would do it, but I bet you'd have to get him a motel room for the night.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Have a guy that I used for my house when I purchased it very knowledgeable charged 400

Comment

Call around, and ask some questions. My first question is what is your license number. Lower the number the longer they have had a license. Hopefully this means they have experience but it is a crap shoot.

If you base your decision on price, you get the cheapest.
            Rich

Comment

Crapstang has the hookup
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                some people even get a foundation company to check also.
                A structural engineer will be called after the inspection.

I handle home issues on a daily basis. It is more a formality than anything, that and they may see some small things I may miss. We already have a licensed plumber who is a family member and my roofer from work scheduled to check it out.
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

We used Wall2wall Home Inspections.

Comment

PM sent
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X