No announcement yet.

Title question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have three cars to drive, and they always look at my like im a liar when I tell them I havent driven it. My truck hasnt left the driveway in over a month, an its all legal.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      So, is there any kind of penalty if I have a car that has been sitting with registration since 05? I haven't put it on the road at all.
      No. If you're talking about just registering it again for the sticker, at least that was the case when I let my registration run out after 3 years. Originally they tried to charge me 3 years worth of registration fees however I told them the vehicle was inoperable and wasn't on the road for 3 years

Comment

Aren't you supposed to register it still, but as inop?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I have three cars to drive, and they always look at my like im a liar when I tell them I havent driven it. My truck hasnt left the driveway in over a month, an its all legal.
          Try it when you have 7 cars on the road. One of my trucks and one of my mustangs haven't moved in over a year. I may have to brake out the 71 for the next GTG.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
            Try it when you have 7 cars on the road. One of my trucks and one of my mustangs haven't moved in over a year. I may have to brake out the 71 for the next GTG.
            that's one of the great things about the antique plates not expiring for a few years.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              In Cali I had to do that with my 510, not sure about here.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Not that I know of. I use the Collin county tax assessor in Plano. I remember skipping years because I couldn't get a hook up on inspection and just telling them I forgot to renew it and never had to pay any extra fees

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
                  Big warning about Haggerty's Insurance. They won't cover you unless you car is kept in a garage. Mine is under a carport, so no coverage for me.

Different circumstances, different rates. What type of carport? Roof and no walls, or roof and 1-3 walls? Driveway and either of those type of carports will vary your rate.
                  Allstate Insurance
                  Dominguez Agency
                  1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                  Arlington, TX. 76018
                  817-405-2011
                  tdominguez@allstate.com
                  Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
                  X