Dallas traffic ticket attorney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas traffic ticket attorney?

I'm mainly used to using Jim Lollar anytime I need him around Fort Worth but he doesn't do Dallas. The wife ended up with a ticket in Dallas and I'm not sure who is decent over there these days and who to avoid. I need some recommendations.

Stop breaking the law!!!!!!!!

Comment

Randal Scott in GP
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Beltz Law Firm
        214-321-4105
        2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
        2011 Harley Davidson F150
        2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Stop breaking the law asshole!!!!!!!!
          fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck_Finley View Post
            I'm mainly used to using Jim Lollar anytime I need him around Fort Worth but he doesn't do Dallas. The wife ended up with a ticket in Dallas and I'm not sure who is decent over there these days and who to avoid. I need some recommendations.
            You know Jim Lollar's office will refer you to someone who works in Dallas, right? If you trust his office to handle your tickets, you should be able to trust who he refers you to in Dallas.

Comment

Randall Scott

Comment

Randolph Scott?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck_Finley View Post
                  Why doesn't she just go the deferred route? As long as she doesn't get another ticket in 6 months, from Dallas PD, it just goes away. Not sure which one would be cheaper but just throwing that out there.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Better call Saul
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I remember back in the day... Dallas would tell you right after writing the ticket, you can fight it, I'm not showing up to court. Sure enough, court date would roll in, and officer was nowhere in sight. Even the ones that didn't say it, those wouldn't show either. This was ONLY Dallas, and not sherrifs or constables. It was only the paper style tickets that were handwritten. No need for an attorney.
                      Allstate Insurance
                      Dominguez Agency
                      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                      Arlington, TX. 76018
                      817-405-2011
                      tdominguez@allstate.com
                      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        Better call Saul
                        Allstate Insurance
                        Dominguez Agency
                        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                        Arlington, TX. 76018
                        817-405-2011
                        tdominguez@allstate.com
                        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

I got a ticket for 75 in a 65 on the DNT about a mile before the Mockingbird exit from a Texas Highway Patrol Officer. I went in to ask about my options, and ended up doing deferred. Why? Because Deferred was Only going to cost me $180 TOTAL, and the deferment time? 24 hours. 24...fucking...hours. That means I could pay it at 10 am on Monday, and if I got another ticket at 11 AM on Tuesday, I could do deferred again. Tell me that's not a fucking revenue generation scheme...

Comment

I used to have an attorney that would do traffic tickets for $30. I was in highschool/college, and didnt give a fuck, so he got a good chunk of change from me. Never had a ticket hit my record, only had to pay one in 10 years. He stopped doing them and only does DWI and a few other things.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Randolph Scott?
                              Randolph Scott!
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X