X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I bet she's one wild fuck.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Best part: You already know when shit goes sideways in the relationship that her tendency is to just mutilate herself and not you.

That's good information to have.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I bet she's one wild fuck.
      My thoughts exactly.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Jesus, it takes a metric shit ton of wtf to make me nauseous. This crazy bitch surpasses it 10 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Jesus, it takes a metric shit ton of wtf to make me nauseous. This crazy bitch surpasses it 10 fold.
          The article fails to mention the really bad part. When he opened the package and realized what it was, he ate it!

Comment

What the fuck, what is wrong with people?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Word up!

And for fucks sake. What kind of fucking idiot wrote that article? That shit makes my ears bleed. We need to start tracking down these "journalists" and forcibly submerge their genitals in bleach.
              Freelance journalists are the new "self-employed but unemployed"

There's one that I know that sounds like a 12 year old girl all the time when she writes, even on Jalopnik. All of it wreaks of "look at me!!!"
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Looks like a well adjusted young lady.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Women are crazy, crazy women do crazy shit.
                ^Dis nigga ain't nevah lied.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                The article fails to mention the really bad part. When he opened the package and realized what it was, he ate it!
                I thought it was a pig's ear!
                Be cool, bitch! Tell that bitch to be cool.

Comment

Well I don't see how she won. You're an idiot to tattoo anyone's name on you other than your kids or parents. So fail number one.

Then you endure who knows how much pain to remove it. Fail number two.

IDK. If I got some crazy chick's tattoo in the mail I'd laugh it off and just toss it.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    If you could convince that broad you loved her, you could get her to do anything for you. She came pre-programmed with Stockholm Syndrome.
                    Awesome. She would power through pain and tears if it meant pleasing her man.

Comment

Working...
                    X