Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boone's Farm

Comment

rex goliath merlot is pretty good for under 7 bucks.

Comment

I've tried many times over the years to drink wine and never make it past the first sip. It does nothing for me.

Comment

I like Shiraz from Australia, Greg Norman is a decent cheaper wine and Two Hands Gnarly Dudes is a god one for around $30. I have grabbed a couple of bottles of Chateau Montelena Chardonnay on occasion since my fiancé really likes that one. It is a great Chardonnay but a little pricey.
          01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Anything by V. Sattui.
            Ded

Comment

I switched to wine because I love the shit out of craft beers and I started getting fat.
              .....bro....

Comment

Concha Y Toro (most of their reds) = good for the price,

Luca Malbec is a really good one around ~$30/bottle.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

And where do you dames purchase these alcoholic beverages?
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Wine goes great with all different kinds of food. I don't drink beer or liquor with dinner, and never have. But I will drink wine with dinner. I will even plan what I'm having for dinner around what wine I want to drink. Wine is also good for you, in moderation. I think as you get older and your tastes change, you'll learn to appreciate it. I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as an open wbottle of wine until a few years ago, due to the smell.

DISCLAIMER: All of the above is in regards to red wine. If you're drinking Mosacto, white, Sangria, or "blush" wines, you're a fucki3ng flamer or a woman. Period. End of story.
                    Oh don't get me wrong, in theory I could enjoy a wine...and in moments may have even been weak enough to do so. But I'll be damned if I go publicly blasting it. Barley pops and single malt for me.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                      And where do you connoisseurs purchase these alcoholic beverages?
                      We get ours lately in Fredericksburg and the surrounding vicinty.

Comment

For a good every day wine I usually get Steak and Potatoes Cab or Cellar No. 8 Pinot Noir, both are fairly in expensive $10-15 and taste good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          We get ours lately in Fredericksburg and the surrounding vicinty.
                          I see what you did there.....

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          For a good every day wine I usually get Steak and Potatoes Cab or Cellar No. 8 Pinot Noir, both are fairly in expensive $10-15 and taste good to me.
                          I concur
                          .....bro....

Comment

You should hit up one of the local Cru Wine Bars and try some flights. Get a feel for different wines in each varietal.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                              You should hit up one of the local Cru Wine Bars and try some flights. Get a feel for different wines in each varietal.
                              What bro?....
                              .....bro....

Comment

I take mine out of the cardboard, jamb a straw through the side and sip it like a capri sun.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X