Where the wine-o's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the wine-o's?

Recently my shit stopped stinking so I cut the beer and moved to wine. There are soooo many damn options so I've been buying whatever the hell I see at the store. I went to world market last week and I was overwhelmed my all the damn wine they had there so I bought some beer and it was good. I tried a red blend lastweek and it wasn't bad. I'm sticking to the red stuff but what else are you uppity sons of bitches drinking nowadays?
    .....bro....

You like dry/bitter wines or wet/sweet?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I kinda like both so far.....
      .....bro....

Comment

Merlot and Malbec.

Comment

I buy the highest ABV I can find for the least amount of cash.

Seriously though there are more wineries than breweries in Texas now and most of them have pretty good stuff. They just about all give tours and samples, visit a few and see what you like. It's cheaper to buy direct from the producer anyways.

Red Caboose is local to me and their Hobo Hooch is nice. They call it a sweet blush. My wife likes Moscatos so it's a natural fit.

Comment

J Lohr is my go-to. Affordable amd very good for the price.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqSvqOaglbk&feature=kp[/ame]
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

For a cheaper every day wine I usually go with Raymond Cabernet. I really prefer the small winery's in Napa though but typically you'd have to go there and do tours to figure out what your favorites are. My personal favorites are below and most run $50-$150 a bottle.
                1. Jericho Canyon Wines
                2. Del Dotto Wines
                3. Larkmead wines
                4. Chiarello Wines
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Hundred Acre - either 2007 or 2010.

Comment

Thunderbird fo me.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Sangria for me, as long as it isn't one the cheaper varieties.

Comment

strawberry hill.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This thread lacks testosterone. Have y'all thought about visiting a low T center? Or are your balls completely gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            This thread lacks testosterone. Have y'all thought about visiting a low T center? Or are your balls completely gone?
                            Your shit must smell like shit.
                            I have a malbec now and its not bad. It pairs well with hotdogs...
                            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Wine goes great with all different kinds of food. I don't drink beer or liquor with dinner, and never have. But I will drink wine with dinner. I will even plan what I'm having for dinner around what wine I want to drink. Wine is also good for you, in moderation. I think as you get older and your tastes change, you'll learn to appreciate it. I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as an open bottle of wine until a few years ago, due to the smell.

DISCLAIMER: All of the above is in regards to red wine. If you're drinking Mosacto, white, Sangria, or "blush" wines, you're a fucking flamer or a woman. Period. End of story.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X