Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landmines usually do the trick.

Comment

Legos, I just stepped on one and the fucking hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        lmfao

Comment

Any alarm that triggers ear piercing noise. I would also reinforce the mesh gate with someting better.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Any alarm that triggers ear piercing noise. I would also reinforce the mesh gate with someting better.
            It's not mesh, kind of difficult to explain. It's a piece of conduit that has been tuned into a half pipe with a slot cut in it, then the other side of the gate fits into the half pipe and a triangle piece of metal slides through the slot and has the lock loop on it. They cut the triangle piece and bent it to get the lock out.

The fence isn't designed to keep people out, rather to keep the cars in. I'm in a decent area with a nice neighborhood and I haven't had an issue with security in a year and a half.

Comment

I'd hire that nutball fucker Frost to sit there in a lawn chair with a .22 rifle and a cooler of hotdogs and Dr. Pepper and let him build a fire to keep warm.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                I'd hire that nutball fucker Frost to sit there in a lawn chair with a .22 rifle and a cooler of hotdogs and Dr. Pepper and let him build a fire to keep warm.
                I was reading this (I don't typically read who writes a post until after I read it) and I was thinking "He just might go for something like that." Then I saw you wrote it and I was like GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! Or maybe I should get out of yours? Fuck, I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  It's not mesh, kind of difficult to explain. It's a piece of conduit that has been tuned into a half pipe with a slot cut in it, then the other side of the gate fits into the half pipe and a triangle piece of metal slides through the slot and has the lock loop on it. They cut the triangle piece and bent it to get the lock out.

The fence isn't designed to keep people out, rather to keep the cars in. I'm in a decent area with a nice neighborhood and I haven't had an issue with security in a year and a half.
                  Must have been skaters, then.

Comment

Solid.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Must have been skaters, then.
                      Probably some posers that never drop in.

Comment

I had a customer get jacked, they broke into the office, got the keys, and rammed the gate to break it off the hinges with one car, hopped out, and took three others.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          haha!

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          "This property protected by Blakeski"
                          Next beer is on me...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            I was reading this (I don't typically read who writes a post until after I read it) and I was thinking "He just might go for something like that." Then I saw you wrote it and I was like GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! Or maybe I should get out of yours? Fuck, I dunno.
                            You act surprised I'm in your head eating your Doritos
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              I had a customer get jacked, they broke into the office, got the keys, and rammed the gate to break it off the hinges with one car, hopped out, and took three others.
                              That sucks. I don't think it would be very easy to break the hinges on my gates. Plus my keys are in a lockbox of their own, so good luck on that one. I have several tiers of security for getting the cars out, I don't think it would be worth a thieves time for the kinds of cars that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                That sucks. I don't think it would be very easy to break the hinges on my gates. Plus my keys are in a lockbox of their own, so good luck on that one. I have several tiers of security for getting the cars out, I don't think it would be worth a thieves time for the kinds of cars that I have.
                                fuck, we left one running with the window down overnight last weekend.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X