Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    Did you really think a bank inside walmart would be a good idea?

Some of the walmarts have Wood Forest banks in them. WF screwed up enough that walmart stopped doing buisness with them.
    No wonder when my new bank saw my old account with WF that was closed in the negative didn't care at all. She just said "Oh, another Woodforrest screw up." Knew they were bad but not that bad. You have to really suck for Walmart to not want you.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      I do all of my banking with Navy Federal. I haven't had an issue with their services, and any time I've needed something I either call or walk into a branch (which are difficult to find away from a base) and I'm taken care of.
      There's now a Navy Federal in S. Arlington along I-20 between Collins and New York or thereabouts. If I were not already a member of a another credit union that's where I would take my business.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        I don't need to see the earnings report. I deal directly with a lot of BOA branches and they cut hours in July and September due to profitability. They are also strongly pushing the ATM's with teller assist because its cheaper to operate, so they reducing the operations funding for the branches less staff and cut wages.

Lets not forget that BoA needed a bailout
        http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/bu...lout.html?_r=0
        So they are a bad bank for taking cost saving actions?

And as for that bailout, there are things like that going on all the time and we are never aware of it. All of the big banks are dealing with lawsuits. If BofA would have never taken on Countrywide, they wouldn't be dealing with that mess.

Comment

Hmmmm, Bonnie and Clyde bitching about a bank.

Comment

I have bbva compass have never had an issue.i don't really do much with it. Direct deposit is about it. I put everything on my discover card because discover rocks.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
              Hmmmm, Bonnie and Clyde bitching about a bank.
              lol.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If you just would have put socks on the kids feet none of this shit would be happening
                2012 GT500

Comment

Well I'll be damned. Got something in the mail today about Wood Forrest has settled for their overdraft fees and reporting them to credit agencies. Thing says I get a part of the 7.75 million dollar judgment (yeah, I will hold my breath) but now that should give me enough leverage to have that crap removed from my record.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                  X