No announcement yet.

Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Texas Trust cu, I also use wells Fargo but you have to watch them, they try to sneak stuff in but I just call them to get it removed. I also use pinnacle bank, but not as much as the other two.
    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Losing money? Cut wages?

What are you talking about? have you seen the earnings reports?

All major corporations cut cost where needed. There simply isn't as much people needed at a banking center anymore.
      Well they are losing commercial accounts... My fiance does the deposits on her work commercial account and there are lots of people jumping ship since they started this bullshit ATM deposit thing. THere is one teller inside at most times and a line of people. They keep pushing this automation on commercial accounts, they will lose the business.

That being said, I bank with First Financial and Wells Fargo. The Wells Fargo account is 15 years old and Im too lazy to switch. Having the same account number has been nice. If they ever charge a fee, Im out.

Comment

Fuck WF, they tried that bullshit on me once, ONCE! Made a $70.00 CC payment and it somehow ballooned to $700.00, fucking thieving assholes. Paid off the account, switched my accounts at Chase and have not had a problem since...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Never had any problem with Wells Fargo, Bank of America (including when they were known as NationsBank, NCNB Texas, or Republic Bank), or my credit union.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Never had any problem with Wells Fargo, Bank of America (including when they were known as NationsBank, NCNB Texas, or Republic Bank), or my credit union.
            Maybe they just fuck over non-bank customers. Though at one time they were holding the paper on my mortgage and I had a CC with them. Chase bought the paper for the house and I closed that CC account soon after. they fucked my checking account over at Chase...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They've wound up holding my last two mortgage notes. I didn' t start either mortgage with them though.

Comment

I love Wells Fargo.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I hate any bank that charges people to cash a check. Chase, Wells and BBVA charge you like $7 to cash a check if you don't have an account there.

My bank horror story is with Wood Forrest. Had electronic deposit and my check went in and cleared like it always does. I paid a bunch of bills and then for whatever reason Wood Forrest pulled the check back out and hit me with $680 in overdrafts. They then re deposited the check and honored the payments but kept the overdraft charges on there. I went in and spoke to the manager. She saw it was their mistake, admitted to it and said I still had to pay the overdraft fees...... WTF!? So I closed that account with a -$638 balance. They can kiss my ass. Been figting it ever since and have basicly been told I have to pay it. I wont just on principal. Thus my poor credit score.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    I bank with CUof Texas...never had any issues! I would recommend them to anyone.
                    I've had several car loans with CUoTX and now a credit card with them. Even gave me 2.7% loan on my `09 GT-500. Great institution.

Bank with Frost. Best "bank" I've ever used. No fees, free everything blah blah blah. And fast data input. Was in a drive through depositing a check and before I drove out it was showing on my account (via phone app).

David

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Losing money? Cut wages?

What are you talking about? have you seen the earnings reports?
                      I don't need to see the earnings report. I deal directly with a lot of BOA branches and they cut hours in July and September due to profitability. They are also strongly pushing the ATM's with teller assist because its cheaper to operate, so they reducing the operations funding for the branches less staff and cut wages.

Lets not forget that BoA needed a bailout

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        You know that First Convenience bank that's in the wallmarts and some grocery stores?
                        Did you really think a bank inside walmart would be a good idea?

Some of the walmarts have Wood Forest banks in them. WF screwed up enough that walmart stopped doing buisness with them.

Comment

BoA sucks sloppy whale penis

who the fuck writes a personal check?

for a national chain, I have zero complaints about Wells Fargo for my personal accounts

for my business, I use a local credit union
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I do all of my banking with Navy Federal. I haven't had an issue with their services, and any time I've needed something I either call or walk into a branch (which are difficult to find away from a base) and I'm taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              Did you really think a bank inside walmart would be a good idea?

Some of the walmarts have Wood Forest banks in them. WF screwed up enough that walmart stopped doing buisness with them.
                              they Woodforest was in them back then, they were in my local grocery store. I gave them a shot, but found out pretty quick that free was very expensive.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I figured this might be a different thread than it is. With a name like Bonnie and Clyde, I was expecting some kind of bank robbery thread. I use chase and FT worth credit union with no issues.

CN

Comment

Working...
                                X