No announcement yet.

What is your daily beater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it'd be fun as hell to have a Miata as a toy, but I just don't fit in one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      it's a chick car. its gay. Its fun to drive, it gets great mileage, its cheap and simple to fix. With the knowledge Ive gained with what is approaching 20k RACE miles on our lemons miata, I feel like this is a pretty solid choice for a daily. I've got plans to toss a turbo in the mix, too.

Fire away, though.
      I meant bright red little zippy convertible....ticket target man!
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Damn, a lot more creamed jeans over a Miata than I thought there would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Damn, a lot more creamed jeans over a Miata than I thought there would be.
          You're just mad because a miata is getting more attention than your car.
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Those are hands down my favorite wheels. If I could afford them I would have them made for my truck.
            Those are the TF Victorys, right?
            Yessir, TF Victory with hyper-silver centers....and I wish I had used them more too, completely changed the attitude of the car. I only had them on for about a month, then swapped back to the factory setup to take it in for some warranty work. The weather was getting cold by then and I never put them back on....then ended up trading the Mustang on a new daily.

...so now these have been stacked up in the garage for a few months. I need to get off my butt and relist them....maybe try Ebay next time.

I'm just dreading the loss I'm facing on them.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• LOL, not at all. I just didn't expect so much Miata love from this forum, that's all. What makes you think I'm mad at anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                You're just mad because a miata is getting more attention than your car.
                well a head scarf in a wagon would just be improper.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LOL, not at all. I just didn't expect so much Miata love from this forum, that's all. What makes you think I'm mad at anything?
                  Just joshing you bro.
                  Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    Yessir, TF Victory with hyper-silver centers....and I wish I had used them more too, completely changed the attitude of the car. I only had them on for about a month, then swapped back to the factory setup to take it in for some warranty work. The weather was getting cold by then and I never put them back on....then ended up trading the Mustang on a new daily.

...so now these have been stacked up in the garage for a few months. I need to get off my butt and relist them....maybe try Ebay next time.

I'm just dreading the loss I'm facing on them.
                    Wheel Whores produce premium automotive apparel and wheel care products with its own wheel-specific forum and standalone global wheel classified platform.
                    Ded

Comment

LOL, not at all. I just didn't expect so much Miata love from this forum, that's all. What makes you think I'm mad at anything?
                      I think its kinda interesting myself. Maybe it's due to high gas prices, people are starting to look at economy as a larger part of the car's overall appeal. You can buy cars that get 30mpg, but at this price range, you may not really want it. At least it is half assed sporty.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I think we're just getting old and most of us have outgrown the old Calvin pissing on *insert car company of choice here* rear window sticker phase of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          I can fix that wheel problem for you!

I'm ready to make someone a deal!
                          Damn, maybe I could get an equity loan on my house... those are choice!

How much for reals?

Comment

Working...
                          X