Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ "Bangin 7-gram rocks" Sweet.

Comment

• lol, to me I could careless about his drug habit. It does annoy me that his worthless life is on the news everyday (like with Spears and other dipshits I could not care less about).

I think he's not going to get much sympathy over his pay though, given the current job market and US economics.

It annoys me that somehow, there is enough money flowing around to pay ass hats that much money.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I think he's having fun with the circus.

He's acting like a rock star. In 1984, he'd be the cool guy, in 2011, he's an asshole. Society has, in general, become a giant-sniveling vagina that likes to suck the status out of stardom.
        Nope. Back then anyone famous would deny doing anything illegal, and if they did get caught or come close to dying, would end up crying on a Barbara Walters special or do PSA's.

Comment

• Rush rush get the yayo!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Nope. Back then anyone famous would deny doing anything illegal, and if they did get caught or come close to dying, would end up crying on a Barbara Walters special or do PSA's.
            I don't remember seeing any metal guys on there..

Comment

• Using Barbara Walters was a generalized statement. Even back then no rock star freely admitted to using unless they had been caught. When they were caught they would go on a media frenzy condemning drug usage. Never would they promote it.

Comment

• Forgot to further add... you're talking about an era where the Cosby show was the number one TV sit com. Where Eddie Murphy's movies and stand up shows received an R rating and shows like the Simpsons and Married with Children were extremely daring and were not picked up by the big 3 networks. Shows like 2.5 Men would have never made it to TV because of the language, indirect promotion to drinking and using drugs and language. Not to mention using a minor as part of the cast... Just saying...

Comment

Forgot to further add... you're talking about an era where the Cosby show was the number one TV sit com. Where Eddie Murphy's movies and stand up shows received an R rating and shows like the Simpsons and Married with Children were extremely daring and were not picked up by the big 3 networks. Shows like 2.5 Men would have never made it to TV because of the language, indirect promotion to drinking and using drugs and language. Not to mention using a minor as part of the cast... Just saying...
                  Did you miss Eddie Murphy Raw? That would get an NC-17 now. Even Robert Zemekis stated that BTTF would receive an R if it were released today because of the incest content.

I know the rockers didn't promote drug use, but them using drugs was pretty well know. As was there banging strippers, etc.

Comment

• Raw and Delirious is what I'm talking about as well as his movies 48 Hours and Coming to America. No way those would get anything more than a PG 13 these days. Besides, back then Ozzy was reported as being a drug using devil worshiper and a lot of it was never played on the radio as well as Black Sabbath. Anymore it's elevator music. Society is far more desensitized than it once was.

Comment

Raw and Delirious is what I'm talking about as well as his movies 48 Hours and Coming to America. No way those would get anything more than a PG 13 these days. Besides, back then Ozzy was reported as being a drug using devil worshiper and a lot of it was never played on the radio as well as Black Sabbath. Anymore it's elevator music. Society is far more desensitized than it once was.
                      On IMDB for Coming To America there are 11 'Fucks' instant R rating, plus nudity at the beginning. Watch Be Cool for an explanation of the MPAA language guidelines.
                      'Fuck' was said 26 times in 48 hours a ton of N bombs, with several tit shots.

Raw had fuck 223 times, Delirious - 230 times.

To compare, Step Brothers

1-4 times, depending on usage constitutes an R rating. He pretty much covered the bases.

Black Sabbath wasn't really a 'radio' band. Neither was Metallica until the black album.

Desensitized in some degrees, giant pussies in other degrees.

A lot of these movies are older: http://www.listology.com/list/most-o...nces-word-fuck

Comment

• Blazing Saddles: rated R, no nudity, no blood, no real violence, no F bombs, just a fuckton of the N word.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Black Sabbath wasn't really a 'radio' band. Neither was Metallica until the black album.
                          That's pretty much because their music was considered satanic and too intense for the radio listening ears. Metallica's Black album made it to radio because that is when they became gay and the music was far more light and dainty. I still don't believe for a second the R rated movies from years ago would get the same rating today. Especially the horror flicks. A lot of those were R rated yet the gore effects were nothing like today's.

Comment

• his tmz interview! the guy interviewing him in this video is a clown but atleast you get to see his two hot girlfriends even though they look crazy young

Comment

• I bet "The View" producers are facepalming themselves for bringing Alex Jones on their show about this. LMMFAO!!!

Comment

• This video has more info on the women.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/01/ch...day-goddesses/

and a great quote:

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it once, you will die and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/0...#ixzz1FN6lzKH7
                                Last edited by Mike; 03-01-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X