Charlie sheen rushed to hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was in Platoon, too.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Or maybe he's content with what he is, a single guy who likes to drink and party, and pay for hookers so he doesn't have to put up with them the rest of the time.
      Fucling this

Comment

role model

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah, because he's such a loser who has done nothing with his life.....

Or maybe he's content with what he is, a single guy who likes to drink and party, and pay for hookers so he doesn't have to put up with them the rest of the time.
          Ya and how awesome that must be for his children who get made fun of daily and told how their dad fucks hookers and is high on blow all the time. That must be fucking awesome, what a great dad he must be!!!

You want a "single" life of hookers and blow go crazy but don't have kids that pay for the sins of their father!

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
            Ya and how awesome that must be for his children who get made fun of daily and told how their dad fucks hookers and is high on blow all the time. That must be fucking awesome, what a great dad he must be!!!

You want a "single" life of hookers and blow go crazy but don't have kids that pay for the sins of their father!
            are you saying you want to have kids with matt?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If he takes care of his kids, which he does from what I've read and heard, then what's it any business of anyone else's, especially your's?

He has a job, where he makes a lot of money, he isn't hiding who he is. In fact he's probably one of the most open about his choices and lifestyle of anyone in Hollywood.

There's a difference between being a complete fuck up with nothing to show for it, and a successfully celebrity who likes to party and go a little crazy from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                role model

god bless.
                word!

yeah, it must really suck to have a multimillionaire dad that knows how to party
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

god bless.
                  They all do Paul, they all do!

Comment

It's unfortunate that his demons have their hooks so deep into him that he can't see how blessed his life is without the drugs. Hopefully he will be able to conquer his demons before he loses his life to them.

Comment

They all do Paul, they all do!
                      my nigga!

god bless.

Comment

How old are his kids? Regardless, it wasn't the party animal kids that were being made fun of in school. "You're dad makes more in a day while drunk and high on coke than mine does in a decade working his ass off. Hahahahahaha!"

Like Charlie always said. "I don't pay the hookers for sex. I pay them to leave."
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

If he takes care of his kids, which he does from what I've read and heard, then what's it any business of anyone else's, especially your's?

He has a job, where he makes a lot of money, he isn't hiding who he is. In fact he's probably one of the most open about his choices and lifestyle of anyone in Hollywood.

There's a difference between being a complete fuck up with nothing to show for it, and a successfully celebrity who likes to party and go a little crazy from time to time.
                          You must not have kids, you just don't get it.

Comment

god bless.
                            LOL no, not even close!!

Comment

You must not have kids, you just don't get it.
                              neither do you... your husband has kids

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                                How old are his kids? Regardless, it wasn't the party animal kids that were being made fun of in school. "You're dad makes more in a day while drunk and high on coke than mine does in a decade working his ass off. Hahahahahaha!"

Like Charlie always said. "I don't pay the hookers for sex. I pay them to leave."
                                I think his kids are only around 5 years old. regardless, the schools they will go to will have tons of kids whose parents will make way more than Charlie makes.

Comment

Working...
                                X