No announcement yet.

Charlie sheen rushed to hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He makes $2 million dollars an episode for that dumbass show he does, he can do whatever he wants.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I think his kids are only around 5 years old. regardless, the schools they will go to will have tons of kids whose parents will make way more than Charlie makes.
      They are 7 and 6. Exactly its not like they are not surround by plenty of kids that their parents make as much if not more than Charlie and are not in the news for hookers and blow.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        To be honest, how many good comedies are on anymore?

I end up either not watching tv or watching whatever the wife wants while I play with the kiddo.

How i met your mother, Rules of Engagment, Two and a Half Men, Modern Family, The Office, Perfect Couples(god Olivia Munn is hot), Family Guy, Archer.

of course, you have to a SENSE OF HUMOR to enjoy these shows

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
          They are 7 and 6. Exactly its not like they are not surround by plenty of kids that their parents make as much if not more than Charlie and are not in the news for hookers and blow.
          I'm pretty sure that just about every celebrity has their nose in something dirty, whether it be a line of coke or a hookers ass. Charlie just doesn't care enough to cover it up. At least when he does something, it's not a big surprise.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            neither do you... your husband has kids
            Daaaaamn

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
              no wonder I was a wee little thing back then
              I call bullshit, you were never a "wee little thing"

Comment

I want to party with sheen. Wasn't he in apocalypse now??
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Daaaaamn
                  We can haz drama???
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    How i met your mother, Rules of Engagment, Two and a Half Men, Modern Family, The Office, Perfect Couples(god Olivia Munn is hot), Family Guy, Archer.

I love comedies. I am just saying they are getting harder and harder to find since there is so many more options than say 15 years ago. Out of the ones you listed I watch one or two on occassion. The rest of the time my wife watches her bs shit and I do shit around the house and play with my kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post

The Office is the only one on that list that I can agree with completely. How I Met Your Mother is ok at times, but the jokes are pretty repetetive. The Big Bang Theory is the same way.

I'll add Californication, It's Always Sunny in Philedelphia, The League, Parks and Recreation is also pretty good.

Comment

Young Guns, Major League, Red Dawn, Platoon, 3 Musketeers

I would say he is a pretty badass actor. Add in the parties and sex, and I would say he's done alright for himself. Just needs to calm down on the blow a little bit.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Martin Sheen. His dad.

Comment

The only good comedy TV shows anymore are animated. Southpark, Family Guy, Simpsons
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                              The only good comedy TV shows anymore are animated. Southpark, Family Guy, Simpsons
                              I forgot Southpark. Family Guy is shit. Same thing over and over. The Simpsons haven't been good since Conan stopped writing for them. They have gotten better the past couple of years, but it seems like it's for people with ADD now.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                I believe you are thinking of Platoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X