FSB in Russia possibly video taping Hotel bathrooms in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSB in Russia possibly video taping Hotel bathrooms in Russia

There have been many reports about issues with the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi , Russia. From lack of doorknobs to poor quality of water, some people are unhappy with their experience...

A Russian official in Sochi for the Winter Games basically let it slip that they thought western reporters were trying to badmouth Russia, and doing deliberate sabatoge by doing things like walking in their hotel room, turning on the shower, pointing it at a wall, and leaving.

The official left before the follow up questions could come, oh, like "wait, how the hell do you know what people are doing in their hotel bathrooms?!"

This reads like something lincolnboy posted. What the hell are you talking about?
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Not like you can't put 2 and 2 together... If there's major water damage you don't need a video camera.

Then again, Russia is a shithole anyway.

Comment

For those of you too lazy to click on a link...

There have been many reports about issues with the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. From lack of doorknobs to poor quality of water, some people are unhappy with their experience. However, the host nation doesn't buy into all of those complaints.

In fact, Russian officials believe that they are being treated unfairly. Paul Sonne, Gregory L. White and Joshua Robinson of The Wall Street Journal reported some interesting information:

Dmitry Kozak, the deputy prime minister responsible for the Olympic preparations, reflected the view held among many Russian officials that some Western visitors are deliberately trying to sabotage Sochi's big debut out of bias against Russia. "We have surveillance video from the hotels that shows people turn on the shower, direct the nozzle at the wall and then leave the room for the whole day," he said. An aide then pulled a reporter away before Mr. Kozak could be questioned further on surveillance in hotel rooms. "We're doing a tour of the media center," the aide said.

Surveillance video in bathrooms? That's sure to lead to more complaints.

Comment

And apparently the "turn on your water and walk away" was a ploy to try to find the FSB cameras:

From a Tweet referenced in the article :
          "How is FSB watching you in your hotel bathroom? Shut door & run shower hot for 10 mins. Clear spot on mirror is the cam."

Comment

Ded

Comment

Lifehack - how to find a video camera.

I reverse my earlier post.

Comment

Working...
              X