North Main BBQ - Euless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    They added that then, 'cause it was cash only when I used to go there. If I remember right, they're only open Fridays and Saturdays.
    You're correct with the Fri - Sunday. We usually ago about 1 - 2 times a month at lunch time here at work. Good stuff.

Comment

I went once a while back. I thought it was decent but I didn't see what all the hype was about. Maybe I went at a bad time, but it tasted like it'd been sitting out for a few hours.
      --Marcus

Comment

only been there once but didnt have time to eat. they do go through quite a bit of BBQ sauce though

Comment

They have a buffet?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            They have a buffet?
            It's not a "buffet". it's a serving line that you can go back through as many times as you like for 12 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              It's not a "buffet". it's a serving line that you can go back through as many times as you like for 12 bucks.
              I'm in. Twice.

Comment

12 bucks for a plate of BBQ is just about on par with any other BBQ places. I mean even Dickies is 10-12 bucks for a 3 meat plate with sides and a drink.
                Yes, but if you're like me that turns into $12 for 3 or 4 plates of BBQ.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I'm in. Twice.
                  It's well worth it man!
                  I'll definitely be there this weekend.

Comment

Think I'll go tomorrow for lunch, well either there or Cooper's or the Smoke Pit.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                      I went once a while back. I thought it was decent but I didn't see what all the hype was about. Maybe I went at a bad time, but it tasted like it'd been sitting out for a few hours.
                      That's how real BBQ works. Due to the amount of time it takes to cook real BBQ, it does have to sit for hours. You can't just whip up another brisket when one runs out. You cook it all ahead of time, and hot hold it. That's why they are only open until they run out. And also why it's best to go for lunch, right when they open.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

12 bucks for a plate of BBQ is just about on par with any other BBQ places. I mean even Dickies is 10-12 bucks for a 3 meat plate with sides and a drink.
                        I don't get three meat plates either.. Too much food. The last time we went to Rudy's I left with more than I ate there. I don't think you can take anything from North Main, can you?

Comment

Oh snap. I'm there for lunch tomorrow.

Comment

Oh snap. I'm there for lunch tomorrow.
                            I may have to also. Told some of the fellas at work we all need to go tomorrow. I'll be in Useless tomorrow at lunch anyways to go see Lanny to get my skates sharpened, soooo, while i'm there, might as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X