Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one for the "FTP" crowd

Stupid!

A long-simmering feud between San Diego-area fire departments and police came to a head Tuesday when an officer arrested a firefighter for not moving his truck as he was trying to rescue victims from an accident.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

I hope that CHP officer gets into a slow burning car wreck and all the firefighters stand around roasting marshmallows.

Comment

amazing they cant work together in those situations. What I mean by work together is the remaining firefighters grabbing and coughing the chp and putting him in the back of the cop car and leaving him there out of the way.

Comment

Fire that guy!

Why fuck with someone that may be cutting you out of a squad car at some point.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Bet the next guy moves the truck when the cop tells him to...

Comment

we were always told to let the fire department handle traffic. A firetruck is a large vehicle. Use them to shield you patrol car.

Comment

Not hard to believe coming from the chp

FTP

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                Bet the next guy moves the truck when the cop tells him to...
                Or, you know. .. doesn't.
                Why the fuck would he?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Or, you know. .. doesn't.
                  Why the fuck would he?
                  Beats going to jail cause some pissed off cop said to move your truck.. In the old days that would have been a fight....

Comment

sigpic
                    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

peace officers are great people

Comment

Fuck that shit... That whole cops hate FD is bull... I have worked at two cities and we get along great. My current city, I run on all fire and medical calls. We bullshit around. Maybe this is a northeastern/monstrosity sized city thing??? Hell, we had some FD on the swat team I was on. Only difference was they were red and we were blue. Other then that, we were golden. Bam. Just got deep there.

Comment

Evidentally, from reading the article, theres been ongoing clashes between the CHips and the FD in that area.. Really stupid.
                          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Any bets on the cop being let off lightly or fired?
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              Fuck that shit... That whole cops hate FD is bull... I have worked at two cities and we get along great. My current city, I run on all fire and medical calls. We bullshit around. Maybe this is a northeastern/monstrosity sized city thing??? Hell, we had some FD on the swat team I was on. Only difference was they were red and we were blue. Other then that, we were golden. Bam. Just got deep there.
                              Three depts, 27 years. Always had great relationships with FD. When I'd work days, I'd go by and drop off $5 in the morning before the engine co went to the store then stop by at lunchtime and eat a solid meal.

...then break in later when they were on a call and short-sheet the bunks and saran wrap the toilets. The practical jokes were non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X