Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police destroy cameras before conducting scary, military-style raid on house [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    The PD leaves, and the homeowner has to replace a door/door frame, windows, etc.. and take it up with the city. rarely does the muni pony up.
    Steel frame with 1/2 - 3/4" plate in the door. They'll eventually get through, but it'll be amusing to watch.

Comment

In the hood they just use 2-by to shore up the door horizontally, gives the cops hell.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        In the hood they just use 2-by to shore up the door horizontally, gives the cops hell.
        "Oak nigga! Hardwood equals hard time bitch!"

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          And law enforcement wonders why people hate them...they're traitors for one. Serving the govt (enemy) for a paycheck. When the shit hits the fan in this country and civil unrest occurs, we will see who is patriot and who is not. And there is NO such thing and a liberal patriot.
          He keeps it real!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Steel frame with 1/2 - 3/4" plate in the door. They'll eventually get through, but it'll be amusing to watch.
            Ah! I want new doors anyways. Would be fun to build some blast doors with "pretty overlays". I wonder what would happen if they couldn't get through doors or windows? Start knocking down walls?

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
              He keeps it real!!!! lol
              That dude is a veteran. Check your tone.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Cops want to play infantry without the restraints and risk of war
                That's exactly it!

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                  He keeps it real!!!! lol
                  Yup...I do have several good friends that are LE, however, they are not the type to pull this shit. Just normal guys without the chip on the shoulder/ego that many in your line of work carry around like a badge of honor.

Not saying that you are like this as I have never met you.

And I am one of the few on here that likes Matt (trublu).

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                    riiiiight
                    Would you like to know what we have to do to get authorization to do dramatic entry on a house?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

...they're traitors for one. Serving the govt (enemy) for a paycheck.
                      So as an Emergency Department physician your paycheck doesn't involve any money from Medicare, Medicaid or Obamacare (the enemy)? Are you a traitor too, or do you refuse the money and send it back?

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                        So as an Emergency Department physician your paycheck doesn't involve any money from Medicare, Medicaid or Obamacare (the enemy)? Are you a traitor too, or do you refuse the money and send it back?

There's quite the difference there bud. You are the enforcer of their laws and have authority over the rest of us. You side with the govt when they make laws that are unconstitutional and/or immoral. And if I break one of those laws, you're right there to put me in my place and take my life if need be.
                        I do not select which patients come to the ER. I do not know, nor do I care about their ability to pay or how they pay. So yes, I will accept payment for my services from the entities you listed as I am merely providing a service to the community.
                        The difference is, I am not part of the govt Gestapo like you as you provide a service to the govt. Now, in times past it has been acceptable for patriots to be in law enforcement as we weren't sliding as quickly down the slope toward dictatorship like we are now. And there are certainly still patriots in LE everywhere...and if the cards play out like I think in the near future, we will see if their definition of patriot is loyalty to the govt or to the country and constitution.

Like I said, law enforcement (govt) is the enemy...but not necessarily the individual officers. That remains to be seen.

Obligatory NSA disclaimer...

The above is for entertainment purposes only. So DONT DRONE ME, BRO!!

Comment

There's quite the difference there bud. You are the enforcer of their laws and have authority over the rest of us. You side with the govt when they make laws that are unconstitutional and/or immoral. And if I break one of those laws, you're right there to put me in my place and take my life if need be.
                          I do not select which patients come to the ER. I do not know, nor do I care about their ability to pay or how they pay. So yes, I will accept payment for my services from the entities you listed as I am merely providing a service to the community.
                          The difference is, I am not part of the govt Gestapo like you as you provide a service to the govt. Now, in times past it has been acceptable for patriots to be in law enforcement as we weren't sliding as quickly down the slope toward dictatorship like we are now. And there are certainly still patriots in LE everywhere...and if the cards play out like I think in the near future, we will see if their definition of patriot is loyalty to the govt or to the country and constitution.

Like I said, law enforcement (govt) is the enemy...but not necessarily the individual officers. That remains to be seen.

Obligatory NSA disclaimer...

The above is for entertainment purposes only. So DONT DRONE ME, BRO!!
                          This makes a little more sense now. I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            Wonder what they do for parking tickets.
                            They just blow the whole house up.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                            X