Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody on here do trophies?

I need a trophy made.

A friend of mine on the Denison PD was just awarded Cop of The Year for 2010. I know it isn't an original idea, but I want to get him a doughnut trophy, with his name, Cop Of The Year 2010 on it.

Was wondering if anyone on here does that, and would be willing to get one set up for it. If so, respond here or shoot me a PM. I'm in Sherman, but wouldn't mind driving a little bit to pick one up.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Homer Simpson's 3D Doughnut Trophy: Mmmmm doughnuts. now the Simpson's Movie is out surely you want to make something to remind you of Springfield. This instructable shows you how you can make a really cool doughnut, just like the one on the big screen in the Simpson's MOVIE logo, usi…

Comment

I do trophy wives!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

make one!

Homer Simpson's 3D Doughnut Trophy: Mmmmm doughnuts. now the Simpson's Movie is out surely you want to make something to remind you of Springfield. This instructable shows you how you can make a really cool doughnut, just like the one on the big screen in the Simpson's MOVIE logo, usi…
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Too Slow LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            A friend of mine on the Denison PD was just awarded Cop of The Year for 2010.
            How many speeding tickets and DUI's did he issue to win that?

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
              How many speeding tickets and DUI's did he issue to win that?
              Quite a few, I'm sure. He's pretty gung ho. Funny guy though, former Marine, served in Iraq (Al-Ramadi) and he's from California.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
              X