Need a fence built in McKinney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    Which one of these guys built Jester's fence?.....

Jester built that one himself. His wife made him add the spikes on top of the penises. They were originally squiggly and dull, to represent sperm. Then she came home early one day, and caught him riding the fence like a rented mule.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Now there was a lot of thought put in that lol

Comment

• Damn... What all happened up in here!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          Damn... What all happened up in here!?
          Pineapples EVERYWHERE bro, fu@kin pineapples
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Well hot damn, look what I started. I'm going with Sean because my wife would have shot Mike's ass in the backyard.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              Well hot damn, look what I started. I'm going with Sean because my wife would have shot Mike's ass in the backyard.
              Lol! Sounds like your wife might not be one to trifle with. Good thing you chose the soulless ginger!

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                ttt
                Two To Tango

Comment

• MikeC leave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    MikeC leave?
                    Like the Penguin, he has withdrawn to the sewer system of PM's.

Comment

• All joking aside, I think it was a very bad decision he made going to the house like that. Regardless of the fact that he just went to take pictures, it could have turned out really bad. I guess we also don't know whether he knocked on the door first, but a woman home alone wouldn't necessarily answer when she doesn't know the person at the door.

If you are having a conflict with a guy on a message forum, showing up unannounced at his house could easily go bad. I realize he doesn't live there as it's a rent house, but even so this is how I see it.

A guy shows up in your backyard out of nowhere that doesn't belong there. He has something black in his hand. It turns out to be a camera but in the split second you have when you come out the door with a gun to figure out what's going on and whether he presents a threat, that's a perfect recipe to get shot. If someone that shouldn't be is in my house or backyard and I come out and think they have a weapon, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Like the Penguin, he has withdrawn to the sewer system of PM's.
                        Would that make you Batman?

Comment

• So did everyone get their fence?
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            So did everyone get their fence?
                            I think Mike picked up his boards and went home. Or to wherever he's staying these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              So did everyone get their fence?
                              Still waitin on a quote...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                                Still waitin on a quote...
                                Quinn is free to do it these days.
                                I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Working...
                                X