No announcement yet.

Need a fence built in McKinney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1 TAG left folks, make it a good one...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by teeshock View Post
      gas tank on e all dranks on me
      b-o-o-s-i-e

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        My temper has gotten much better

That's a good thing man! I've both mellowed as I've gotten older and worked on not letting stupid shit bother me as much. Sometimes it works, sometimes it still doesn't. I suppose it is something I will always have to work on, especially while reading some of the stupid human tricks that transpire on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Have you ever told a rape victim that they were asking for it?
          today?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            today?
            How many times does she have to say 'NO' before it becomes rape?
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's a good thing man! I've both mellowed as I've gotten older and worked on not letting stupid shit bother me as much. Sometimes it works, sometimes it still doesn't. I suppose it is something I will always have to work on, especially while reading some of the stupid human tricks that transpire on this site.
              The kids did it for me.

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              b-o-o-s-i-e
              Badass
              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                How many times does she have to say 'NO' before it becomes rape?
                Technically, if she says stop while in the act, you're supposed to oblige.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Technically, if she says stop while in the act, you're supposed to oblige.
                  It went like this...

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, harder, harder, harder, harder, DON'T STOP!!!!"

Comment

• Meh, technically women never know what they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      It went like this...

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, harder, harder, harder, harder, DON'T STOP!!!!"
                      That would read "Warning, assault, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, this nigga going away for life, have another serving of rape, why is this bitch still here?, Ummm, he powered through, defense to earlier rape, defense, dismissal, she wants a baby, they getting married, she triggered an early finish.

Comment

• This thread is no fun without Mikecrazy
                        Ded

Comment

• Fucking LOOOOOOOOL at the tags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            Fucking LOOOOOOOOL at the tags.

So, hook up on granite countertops? You won't sneak into my house and take pictures 2 years later if I use you, will you? My dog will eat your face off. I'm just kidding, too, I can't afford new countertops right now. Nevermind.

Comment

So, hook up on granite countertops? You won't sneak into my house and take pictures 2 years later if I use you, will you? My dog will eat your face off. I'm just kidding, too, I can't afford new countertops right now. Nevermind.
                              i want a quote on counters too.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Which one of these guys built Jester's fence?.....

70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X