Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend request sent!!

Comment

I was on there years ago but deleted my account after a few months. Admittedly I'd like to look at some of the stuff people were posting whom I had friended, but for me the amount of data collection Facebook does about what you post is just too infringing upon my personal life. I didn't want to take the chance that someone, somewhere in the future might know someone who saw my crazy Facebook posts right when I'm the final candidate for some great job and subsequently get passed over because of shit like this.

I just didn't want to take the chance, even with the new privacy settings and other crap.

Comment

Comment

Who gives a shit?

Comment

I have one, use it for normal stuff and have most people turned off including my old lady. I don't really post any personal stuff either.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Dont listen to this guy, he's found a passive aggressive way to thumb his nose at people who post up every time they go to the gym and has the gym tag in him every post THEY make.

Attention whore...
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Dont listen to this guy, he's found a passive aggressive way to thumb his nose at people who post up every time they go to the gym and has the gym tag in him every post THEY make.

Attention whore...

*sigh* you can only untag so many things on a phone before fb tells you to stop

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  *sigh* you can only untag so many things on a phone before fb tells you to stop
                  Oh no, it was well played.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Facebook is gay.

Comment

eric takes his facebook serious!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It just cracks me up the way people whine about Facebook on here, when this board is the same fucking thing. Just delete the annoying people
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          It just cracks me up the way people whine about Facebook on here, when this board is the same fucking thing. Just delete the annoying people
                          yep

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Bingo.

Comment

just logged back onto facebook.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I got Paul onboard! Henry is my next target. He no longer has any excuse if even Elvis has succumbed to the Evil Empire.

Comment

Working...
                                X