No announcement yet.

Thread for penis suckers on FB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one....rarely login to read drama, but I use it a lot for the classified pages (DFW Racers, DFW Mancave, etc)....on both the buy and sell side. A lot of good has come from it overall I suppose....it was actually a fb PM that led to the score on my 67' fastback....someone who would have had no way otherwise to get ahold of me.

Like said above...I think it's all in what purpose you choose to use it for. Unfortunately it's just another drama-shot for many. I do think it's pathetic how so many people just readily air out all of their personal life and drama....those are the ones I typically choose to drop from my list though too.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Facebook?

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      I have one....rarely login to read drama, but I use it a lot for the classified pages (DFW Racers, DFW Mancave, etc)....on both the buy and sell side. A lot of good has come from it overall I suppose....it was actually a fb PM that led to the score on my 67' fastback....someone who would have had no way otherwise to get ahold of me.

Like said above...I think it's all in what purpose you choose to use it for. Unfortunately it's just another drama-shot for many. I do think it's pathetic how so many people just readily air out all of their personal life and drama....those are the ones I typically choose to drop from my list though too.
      Updates on the 67?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        just logged back onto facebook.

god bless.
        no friend request no care!

Comment

Originally posted by silverback View Post
          qft!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

I'm having to teach him what his Wall is, give him a year or two.

Comment

I don't have a facebook account, seem well content in not having an account. I know plenty of mostly drama free type people with accounts, and I know some completely, always, seem to want to bathe and shower in it, get the dirty laundry, gotta be consumed in drama for some reason well beyond any understanding that I can comprehend people that have facebook.

That said...... All of the local classifieds screen shots a buddy is always sending me makes me sometimes consider setting up an account just for that part.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I'm having to teach him what his Wall is, give him a year or two.
                can you two take a break from your sex games and just accept my friend request already?

Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  qft!
                  Hey bish, wheres my request?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    shhhhhhhhhhh....we dont wanna get all the ladies on here in a frenzy!

<----secretly trying to remember facebook password from years ago......

god bless.

I'm pretty sure most of the ladies on here are married, seeing someone, pregnant, or some combination of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Hey bish, wheres my request?
                      I searched shaggin wagon and came up with nothing.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Facebook?

Updates on the 67?
                          You asking who I am on FB?

The fastback has been tucked away just sitting in the garage for a while....I plan to have it in the Good Guys show this March. I need to tie up a few loose ends with it still, mainly just trim stuff. It turned out to be a pretty nice car, but I am planning to sell it this spring. I've been watching the 7 & 8 fastbacks for a while and they appear to be bringing some pretty strong money lately.

I'll have it "lightly" for sale at Good Guys, but honestly thinking about trying it at Mecum in April, down in Houston.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                            I'm pretty sure most of the ladies on here are married, seeing someone, pregnant, or some combination of the three.
                            There it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              There it is!

I said "most" not "all."

Comment

Pow!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X