Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 FREE TAYLORMADE 6-iron ($100 value!) - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE TAYLORMADE 6-iron ($100 value!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE TAYLORMADE 6-iron ($100 value!)

You have to follow the directions exactly, but it isn't difficult. Hell, for a free 6-iron, it's really easy. First 20,000 get one.

Free TaylorMade SpeedBlade 6-iron ($99 Value). First 20,000 To enter will get one. Official rules.
    Click here and fill out the form. For Twitter name enter your Twitter login name. If you don't have a Twitter then click here and make one. You won't ever have to use it again if you don't want to. Follow us on Twitter here
    IMPORTANT!!! ACCORDING TO THE RULES HERE, IN ORDER TO GET ONE YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ANSWERS:
    Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
    Entrants who have Twitter accounts
    Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Ping, Nike, Cleveland, Titleist, Adams, Mizuno irons
    Entrants who have played 10 or more rounds in the last 12 months (May not be a question on all forms)
    After you enter it will just say Thank you. If you are one of the first 20,000 AND you answered correctly you will get your free club in the mail in a couple of months.
      Free TaylorMade SpeedBlade 6-iron ($99 Value). First 20,000 To enter will get one. Official rules. Click here and fill out the fo...
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

No offense, because I honestly appreciate the deals you post, but what am I supposed to do with an extra 6 iron? Now if it was a wedge or putter it might be useful.

Comment

sell it and buy something you want haha.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        No offense, because I honestly appreciate the deals you post, but what am I supposed to do with an extra 6 iron? Now if it was a wedge or putter it might be useful.
        Sell it for $100 and buy a wedge or putter

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Give it to someone as a gift? Sell it? Fuck, maybe just don't order it?

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Done

Comment

Thanks for the heads up !

Thank You
              Thank you for your registration and your interest in SpeedBlade irons. We are reviewing all registrants and will let you know soon if selected. Thanks again and enjoy the power of the Speed Pocket.

Comment

I did this when the RBZ,s came out. They sent me a five iron I liked it so much I was able to order a set of rescues along with 6-AW.

Comment

Working...
                X