No announcement yet.

What are my options. (Long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you can sell that Mobil sign for $80k and pay your own bills instead of sponging off the govt.

Well, our sign is finally done. Now we need to figure a way to get it from ricks restoration in Vegas, to our house in Joshua. Any ideas to get it here safely?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Medicaid. I would be ashamed to admit being on that...implies low ambition and your lack of ability to provide for your family. Assuming it is your family.
      I'm shocked it took that long for someone to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
        Maybe you can sell that Mobil sign for $80k and pay your own bills instead of sponging off the govt.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51067
        Just trying to get all of the government I'm paying for..

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51067
            Damn, piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by wishitwasasvt View Post
              Spoken like a true loser.

This is why this country is going to shit. It used to be very shameful to be on govt assistance back in the day. Now people wear it as a badge of pride.

Comment

Well then, fuck you.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Well then, fuck you.
                  haha! is this really the 80k sign guy?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Maybe his friends call him septic man because he's a piece of shit?

Comment

Wait, this is the same guy that paid for the 80k sign?

Fuck that guy. Get your priorities straight.
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Maybe his friends call him septic man because he's a piece of shit?
                        Why you so mad, bro?

Comment

Why you so mad, bro?
                          Because you come across as trash. Sense of entitlement. On Medicaid. etc...

Comment

LOL

How nice..... http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be-20000-family (CNSNews.com) ? In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year. Under

Comment

So my wife was on Medicaid the whole time she was pregnant the day our little girl was born she was supposed to be automatically put on Medicaid for the first year of her life. She was put on insurance but it wasn't Medicaid, she was put on some guy named jason Allen's blue cross blue shield insurance.. We have no clue who the guy is, where he is from or how she came to be on his insurance. When we first found this out maybe 4 months in, my wife called Medicaid and blue cross blue shield to fix it. They said everything was going to be fixed. Now a year later we receive a handwritten letter from her pediatrician saying if Jason Allen or blue cross blue shield doesn't pay for all of those claims then my daughter will be billed for all claims. Nobody will give us a contact number for the guy so we can get ahold of him. What can I do to find out who the hell this guy is and why he has my 1 year old little girl on his insurance?
                              Well, our sign is finally done. Now we need to figure a way to get it from ricks restoration in Vegas, to our house in Joshua. Any ideas to get it here safely?
                              Give him a call. Let us know how it turns out.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Those who have pools how much is the initial cost? We do not have a neighborhood pool and have a decent sized backyard so just curious. I know it all depends on material, size, etc. so just looking for a general cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X