What are my options. (Long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my options. (Long read)

So my wife was on Medicaid the whole time she was pregnant the day our little girl was born she was supposed to be automatically put on Medicaid for the first year of her life. She was put on insurance but it wasn't Medicaid, she was put on some guy named jason Allen's blue cross blue shield insurance.. We have no clue who the guy is, where he is from or how she came to be on his insurance. When we first found this out maybe 4 months in, my wife called Medicaid and blue cross blue shield to fix it. They said everything was going to be fixed. Now a year later we receive a handwritten letter from her pediatrician saying if Jason Allen or blue cross blue shield doesn't pay for all of those claims then my daughter will be billed for all claims. Nobody will give us a contact number for the guy so we can get ahold of him. What can I do to find out who the hell this guy is and why he has my 1 year old little girl on his insurance?

This could be good.

Comment

I knew a Jason Allen back in high school. But from what I hear he's in prison now.

Comment

Smh

Comment

First thing I can tell you from experience. Write a letter (don't just call) explaining what is going on to your Pediatrician (and include as much information as you can - including dates etc). Copy Blue Cross Blue Shield. That will put a stop on things for a while until while you try and figure things out. Then start calling Blue Cross and working your way up. Good Luck!

Comment

We are not sure what to do about this whole deal, never had anything like this happen before.

Comment

That's crazy, good luck with it.

Comment

Thanks R3

Comment

You are NOT the father. Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I bet your wife knows who Jason is... Lol

Comment

Hahaha yeah yeah I know.. I should have beat you guys to the punch when I first posted.

Comment

Obamacare at work here. Hope it all works out for you o.p.
                        sigpic

Comment

And this is why I love this site bahahah!!

Comment

"I just thought the kid was a little tan..."

Comment

My friends have been asking me how I made such a beautiful little girl!

Comment

Working...
                              X