Free lapop. Missing some kees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free lapop. Missing some kees

LOL, so m budd noiced his neighbor hrowing awa his lapop and asked wha was up wih i. i seems he backligh had sopped working and a couple of kees are missing. He doesn know anihing abou compuers so he gave i oo me. I found he fix on line real eas as i was some swich ha I jus had o disable. I booed up and working fine now, bu i missing 2 kees. I guess i fine if all I am using i for onl requires one hand on he keeboard and no much else. I hard oo wrie a senance hough.

The one way I found around it was to use the on-screen keyboard to type a "t" or "y" thats missing. LOL. That is the only way I made these last two sentences.

Butter is the answer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

LMFAO! Frank, I was about to reeeeally start worrying about you! I'm lookin' for one for Hailey as a study laptop that's mobile. I can replace the keys. (hahaha can't stop laughing at the gibberish above) Where ya at these days?
      I no longer shift gears - I switch beers. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
        LMFAO! Frank, I was about to reeeeally start worrying about you! I'm lookin' for one for Hailey as a study laptop that's mobile. I can replace the keys. (hahaha can't stop laughing at the gibberish above) Where ya at these days?
        I was laughing trying to type it out. It looked like one my drunk posts at first. Hey sweetness!, residing in Rockwall these days. Me and the wife of 14 years doing our best to keep up with a 6 & 8 yo. Tinkering with a 92 LX vert to be on the road in the spring for family roadtrips. Can't complain.

Comment

Keyboard is easy and cheap to replace on a laptop.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Keyboard is easy and cheap to replace on a laptop.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            I switched to my other laptop to type faster.

The "t" key I could not get it to respond at all. It is missing the key and all the junk under it. I tried to use the parts from the "y" key but its not working either. I kept trying to press on that little dot but couldn't get any response. Its an old HP Pavillion DV2000. Dated about 2006. Still has XP on it. I will probably keep it to play around.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              I switched to my other laptop to type faster.

The "t" key I could not get it to respond at all. It is missing the key and all the junk under it. I tried to use the parts from the "y" key but its not working either. I kept trying to press on that little dot but couldn't get any response. Its an old HP Pavillion DV2000. Dated about 2006. Still has XP on it. I will probably keep it to play around.
              That was a VERY popular laptop for HP and you can find replacement parts out the ass.

Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
              X