X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flash light nerds

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Yeah those are what I like to call redneck specials.
      Oh yea, hes such a redneck.
      Im sorry hes not some fucking flashlight elitist fuck.
      "xml2 emitter and 3.2a driver set in a copper sink, stock rebel reflector, and a ucl glass lens. Sleeve the the tube and use a nice pair of 18650 cells"

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        I will put my 2c cell size maglite up against ANY flashlight any of you have.
        I will take you up on that with my streamlight. Mine is 10 years old and on the second battery. (rechargeable)

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          Oh yea, hes such a redneck.
          Im sorry hes not some fucking flashlight elitist fuck.
          "xml2 emitter and 3.2a driver set in a copper sink, stock rebel reflector, and a ucl glass lens. Sleeve the the tube and use a nice pair of 18650 cells"

Dude relax. I wasn't knocking your dad. We all have our hobbies. I just happen to have a lot of them. I have just as many shitty flashlights as I do good ones.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I have to have a maglight to use as a fleshlight. You guys enjoy your surefires and your tiny penises.

Comment

I use my stream light LED stinger 100% time. Dept gave me a stream light xl20 which is a maglight but not shitty. And rechargeable. It stays in my patrol bag in case I forget to charge my stinger. I also have an stream light LED strion (smaller then a stinger) for bike patrol. Fuck the big light.

Comment

i've got two maglites with the battery caps are frozen solid! worthless if i can't change the darn batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  Jimmy uses one.
                  Rechargeable with a 1000 lumen Terralux LED.
                  "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                  George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Flashlight + baton = maglight

This... When I worked midnights I carried one for that reason. Now that I'm in a special unit I no longer carry it.

Comment

Wife got me a snake light from Lowes and its awesome. You can take the snake part out of it and use it as a flash light that has a magnetic base and pivoting head

Comment

Ours are still issued the big mag/flashlight but we stopped putting chargers for them in cars about 3 yrs ago cause they are issued a stinger as well.
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                          Wife got me a snake light from Lowes and its awesome. You can take the snake part out of it and use it as a flash light that has a magnetic base and pivoting head
                          But can it be used as a baton?
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            But can it be used as a baton?
                            No but you can strangle somebody with it...
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                            X