No announcement yet.

It's been real...I'm outta here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowyellow is/was stationed there I have met him for a beer. Have fun in Helos!

Comment

Take care Ryan
      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Have fun dude! Gonna miss that 5.0 of yours! And... your hot ass wife!

Comment

Finally going to work on some REAL aircraft, huh?
          It was good hanging out with you. Don't be a stranger, and we'll let you visit, ya know. With the proper documentation, of course.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Don't let the door hit you in the arse. Take care up there, and don't miss Parton's too much. I'll probably be visiting up there the next time my wife goes there for work. Let us know when you ship out.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              One of the best compliments you can give another guy, IMO.

Best of luck and hopefully the next 5 years fly by so you can finally have some kind of retirement available to you.

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                I know there's a nice car scene here and wish I could've seen more of it, but with a new marriage and kid, y'all know how it goes.
                Only good thing about this area are the seasons and scenery. Other than that it's crowded, and the car scene is weak. Norfolk is a really nice area. Best Mexican joint in that area is Plaza De Azteca

Comment

I HATED going to the public schools in Norfolk when my dad was at the Armed Forces Staff College. Sucked! Don't they have a motto there like "Virginia is for losers" or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                    LMAO! love it
                    Originally posted by Couver View Post
                    Slowyellow is/was stationed there I have met him for a beer. Have fun in Helos!
                    I'll see if I can't look him up.

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                    Take care Ryan
                    keep hitting that gym Justin...it has been paying off!

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Finally going to work on some REAL aircraft, huh?
                    It was good hanging out with you. Don't be a stranger, and we'll let you visit, ya know. With the proper documentation, of course.
                    yeah I'm looking forward to doing some real work...it's gonna be quite a change!

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Don't let the door hit you in the arse. Take care up there, and don't miss Parton's too much. I'll probably be visiting up there the next time my wife goes there for work. Let us know when you ship out.
                    I will miss Parton's a lot! I will be having my going away luncheon there

Originally posted by Chuck_Finley View Post
                    One of the best compliments you can give another guy, IMO.

Best of luck and hopefully the next 5 years fly by so you can finally have some kind of retirement available to you.
                    I plan on walking at 20 right now...hopefully congress can hold off on screwing us out of a retirement until after I walk
                    Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Only good thing about this area are the seasons and scenery. Other than that it's crowded, and the car scene is weak. Norfolk is a really nice area. Best Mexican joint in that area is Plaza De Azteca
                    I think I'll be living right down the road from Plaza de azteca. it's off of shore dr?

Originally posted by EW View Post
                    I HATED going to the public schools in Norfolk when my dad was at the Armed Forces Staff College. Sucked! Don't they have a motto there like "Virginia is for losers" or something?
                    LOL. My son will be starting school there but we're putting him in school in Va Bch. Most of those schools were rated a lot better than even the schools in Chesapeake, which surprised me.
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

Deuces... Don't be a stranger

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                        I think I'll be living right down the road from Plaza de azteca. it's off of shore dr?
                        411 Granby St.
                        Norfolk, VA 23510

Comment

Working...
                        X