Walking/Hiking trails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
    Cedar Hill... I've done some trail runs there.
    Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Any mountain bike trail.
    Just know that trail etiquette dictates that if you're on foot you do the trail in reverse.

http://www.dorba.org/trails.php
    Both of these are good suggestions. DORBA trails can be crowded though depending on the day you go.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      This. It is a little over 11 miles in trails. I use to go twice a week and hike. When I was a fat ass cat tail was rough on me. It has some pretty decent elevation changes along with cedar break. The rest of the trails are really easy and just add some mileage. After I had lost all my weight I hiked them all in one shot. Took me a while if I remember and I burned like 2000 calories.

Is this the Cedar Hill Nature Preserve?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Is this the Cedar Hill Nature Preserve?
        Yes, it was the Dallas Nature Center forever then they changed the name. That pic is of the Cat Tail Pond trail when I wore my GPS from Polar. It maps it out on Google Earth. It is the hardest trail along with Cedar Break. Cedar Break connects back to Cat Tail at the end.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Yes, it was the Dallas Nature Center forever then they changed the name. That pic is of the Cat Tail Pond trail when I wore my GPS from Polar. It maps it out on Google Earth. It is the hardest trail along with Cedar Break. Cedar Break connects back to Cat Tail at the end.
          What do the different colors mean?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Elevation changes and heart rate. My software spits out everything.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
              I have hiking trail entrances within a quarter mile of my house. Generally I hit them on my dirtbike. Definitely around the area for me, too far for most of the DFW folks to venture I'd guess. It covers about 14 miles near the shoreline area.

I live in Cedar Bayou

Cedar Bayou Marina rests on the sprawling beauty of Lake Texoma as a must-visit destination, whether you’re a seasoned boater in search of a boat slip or an outdoors enthusiast looking for a beautiful place to relax and enjoy nature.

I did this route for Spring Break back in high school in the '90's. We spent 5 or 6 days on the trail and exploring. The camping was great.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Eagle Mt. Lake

Comment

I thought that looked familiar!

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                    I have hiking trail entrances within a quarter mile of my house. Generally I hit them on my dirtbike. Definitely around the area for me, too far for most of the DFW folks to venture I'd guess. It covers about 14 miles near the shoreline area.

I live in Cedar Bayou
                    I'll have to go check that out, if I get the chance. The fourwheeler is finally reassembled and ready to roll.
                    Recently, I found out that vehicles are NOT welcome around lake Ray Roberts. I used to drive 10+ miles around the edge of the lake when it went down, but a local guy told me that it's a 1k fine if they find you out there. Not sure if it's true, but fuck a bunch of that. Either way, I found out that the land is not that solid out there. My '01 RCSB Z71 found a soft spot and sank all the way to the frame. Two other big lifted 4x4 trucks got stuck trying to get to me, and finally we were all pulled out by an AWD Astro van. Yea. A damn VAN. As soon as my Chevy sank, and didn't even put it in 4wd to try and get out it was so ugly. I just started digging. Luckily, an old chain and a random old tire sitting in the mud did the trick, acting as a bungee. I'm never taking anything bigger than an ATV out to a lake again.
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X