Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    that wasn't meant as a dig, BTW

I've got plenty of friends who look like meth cooks who aren't meth cooks. I was just making a funny...

Glad they're alright, and I hope it doesn't weigh too heavy on his mind. He did the right thing
    I read your comment as being funny.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Because it's dfwm and everyone has to be "on" at all times. Good for your brother-in-law, fuck the thief.
    Yeah the shit on here never gets to me and I run with it too. I sent him a link to this thread so he can see some unbiased, non-family opinions as this is weighing heavy on him right now.
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
      I sent him a link to this thread so he can see some unbiased, non-family opinions as this is weighing heavy on him right now.
      Hell yeah, you know we don't pull any punches in here when it comes to doing the right thing. I would have done the exact same thing that he/dad did.
      As with me and all the other gun nuts, we/I don't want to shoot or kill anyone, but if it comes down to a nasty, dirty fucking thief in the middle of the night, you can bet your ass its him before my dad...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

love the Underdog t-shirt... lol
        04 GT
        91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Hell yeah, you know we don't pull any punches in here when it comes to doing the right thing. I would have done the exact same thing that he/dad did.
          As with me and all the other gun nuts, we/I don't want to shoot or kill anyone, but if it comes down to a nasty, dirty fucking thief in the middle of the night, you can bet your ass its him before my dad...
          I could not agree more!

Some lowlife scum threatens my dad's life, you better believe he's going to get the worst end of it from me. I hate that your BIL is having issues dealing with it, but I also can understand why. He absolutely did the right thing and I support him.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            I'd say I look more like I swallowed Bridget the midget
            I'd swallow that little bitch too, pussy first!
            Ded

Comment

I sent him a link to this thread so he can see some unbiased, non-family opinions as this is weighing heavy on him right now.
              You can second guess every moment of your life, but at the end of the day, you live your life the best you know how. It's not his fault that some lowlife ended up assaulting his father.

I'm sure if he had a time machine he would go back and take the truck and his dad to a movie during those few hours, but we don't have time machines... we don't have crystal balls to allow us to see into the future.
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I would make a joke, but I can't even get the damn news page to load.

Comment

Some of these comments are ridiculous!

LawabidingCit you are the scum on the face of the earth.... He did nothing to deserve this... I think that the shooter should be put in prison for the rest of his life for killing someone like that... their story is complete BS.. They were trying to rob him!

mamaofracer
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 3:07pm

The guy had the gun cocked and ready for fire at the homeowner. So the son of the homeowner raised his gun and shot the guy. The son was faster at pulling the trigger, so at least one life was saved. If the thief would have just waited for the cops to arrive, he would have walked away with criminal trespassing. But apparently he had something to hide. Only the evidence in the truck will tell what he was hiding. This is very traumatizing for both families involved.

rhearhea
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 6:39pm

You have no Idea what the hell your talking about

joey77
                  January 23, 2014
                  at 11:06pm

yes very sad deal for both sides really hard for me as that was my 18 year old nephew that lost his life I don't understand him or the situtation

Suzukirider1960
                  January 23, 2014
                  at 1:09am

Were you there too?

Robertg
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 1:05pm

"The Van Zandt County Sheriff's Office is asking for assistance in combating a crime problem in the rural area of the county."
                  Sounds like the sheriff's office got some help. One less scum bag on the streets and at very little cost to the tax payer. The kid should be given a medal for performing a public service. If every crime could end this way we would no longer have crime. Of course that would explain why the pro-crime gun control crowd wants to ban guns from the hands of the law abiding.

racehorse466
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 12:03pm

How do we know if these people didn't kill this man and try to cover it up by trying to say that he was stealing a truck?

joey77
                  January 23, 2014
                  at 11:14pm

you are right on the money they did the true story will come out soon he was there on a repo it was my nephew

Suzukirider1960
                  January 23, 2014
                  at 1:07am

For what reason?

rhearhea
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 7:02pm

thats right, and this boy had a running truck already. so i dont believe he was trying to steal theirs.

jtboffroad
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 12:17am

yes the boy was wrong for doing whatever in the mans truck they didn't have to kill him could have shot him in leg arm some where to detain till police got there this was my nephew the shooter should be charged with manslaughter

Suzukirider1960
                  January 23, 2014
                  at 1:06am

Sorry, but that's not how it works, when he took the gun away from the homeowner and pointed it at him he signed his own death warrant. Even a cop or a neighbor would have done the same thing, much less the mans son. When someones life is in the balance you shoot to kill. Sorry it was your nephew, may the Lord comfort both your family and the homeowners, I don't imagine that the homeowners son feels very good right now either, that would be a hard thing to bear no matter the circumstances.

LawabidingCit
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 9:50am

He got exactly what he deserved!

rhearhea
                  January 22, 2014
                  at 7:04pm

what a hard cold thing for you to say

Comment

That would be crazy if it turned out that he was there on a repo.
                    Ded

Comment

Why the hell would I care about what my INLAWS look like? He can look however he wants, it doesn't reflect back on me. I don't know anyone else in his family, just him and he's a good dude.
                      IMO they are a reflection of you, and I would assume it would make others think your ol lady is a bucktooth hillbilly. Now, Im not calling your ol lady a bucktooth hillbilly, just what others might think. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        by looking at their picture, it would make a lot of sense. Tote the Note lot Im sure

Comment

BTW, how many times has your ol lady made Squirrel stew?

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            Agreed, but you don't fuck around with rednecks with guns. When he was chased off the first time, he should have called the cops (if he was really there for a repo).

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              Agreed, but you don't fuck around with rednecks with guns. When he was chased off the first time, he should have called the cops (if he was really there for a repo).
                              True, but people don't always makes wise decisions, as demonstrated on the board in the last few days.
                              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                true, but people don't always makes wise decisions, as demonstrated on the board in the last few days.
                                r

e

a

l
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X