Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
    chillin at work till 3am, tu?

had to email the scheduling dept, they dont want to give me super bowl sunday off

Fuck it i will work it for you!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
      Fuck it i will work it for you!! LOL!
      vas a ver el super tason?
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
        vas a ver el super tason?

Hell nah fuck this superbowl!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          if i want to see mondays slacking off and doing nothing ill just drive to stop 8 in fort worth
          Haha. Where the hell is Stop 8?
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

When I worked there, one of my friends was retiring. He had come in from the Van Nuys, CA plant when it closed down. He had worked for GM for 35 years and was an illegal alien too, he had come here in 1955 and never bothered getting citizenship. Pretty amazing if you think about it. He was a damn good guy. So there is hope for you mexicans I guess!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              When I worked there, one of my friends was retiring. He had come in from the Van Nuys, CA plant when it closed down. He had worked for GM for 35 years and was an illegal alien too, he had come here in 1955 and never bothered getting citizenship. Pretty amazing if you think about it. He was a damn good guy. So there is hope for you mexicans I guess!
              And now he's part of the est. $4000 PER CAR sold by GM that the buyer pays for that goes to Retired Worker Pension.

God I hate the UAW. Might be the most corrupt orgainization ever . . . with the exception of governments.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
                And now he's part of the est. $4000 PER CAR sold by GM that the buyer pays for that goes to Retired Worker Pension.

God I hate the UAW. Might be the most corrupt orgainization ever . . . with the exception of governments.
                Yes he is and yes that is bullshit. But you would be right there with him taking that check every month if you could do it.

The UAW is corrupt and it does suck but make no mistake, working on the assembly line is no holiday.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                X