Meguiar's Ultimate Car Care Kit w/ Trunk Organizer for $20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Ultimate Car Care Kit w/ Trunk Organizer for $20

New: Meguiar's Ultimate Car Care Kit w/ Trunk Organizer for $20 + pickup at Sears
    For in-store pickup only, Sears offers the Meguiar's Ultimate Car Care Kit with Trunk Organizer, model no. G55112, for $19.99. That's $7 under our mention from three weeks ago and $28 under the lowest price we could find for the same kit without the trunk organizer. This kit includes glass cleaner, protectant, and Meguiar's Quik Wax.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Damn, that seems like a really good deal. I need to return some broken Crapsman tools anyway....think I'll make a trip up to Denton.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Man that's a great deal.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just checked....Preston Rd. in Dallas is the only location that has them. That's ~50 miles from me.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          Just checked....Preston Rd. in Dallas is the only location that has them. That's ~50 miles from me.
          poop.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            Sweet, that's just down the tollway from me, thanks Rheemo!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Sweet, that's just down the tollway from me, thanks Rheemo!
              Pick up 2 for me please
              sigpic

Comment

SEARS AUTO CENTER

13131 PRESTON RD
                DALLAS, TX 75240
                the only location with them

Comment

all gone =(

Comment

Sorry, guys. I posted it as soon as I found it and didn't have time to check the details.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                    X