I have a black dog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Asians hate dogs? I thought it was just mondays.
    They like dem pit bulls

Comment

Comment

Oh I read that as she walked across the street to you, not away. I guess the reason I thought that is because you mentioned it was a black dog. When the Chinese did eat dogs, they preferred black ones as it supposedly tasted better.

Comment

Originally posted by big a View Post
          congrats, that's the first fag joke that's been directed at me on the new site.
          youre welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Saylee is a min pin, perhaps due to her slight stature, the lady thinks she's a doberman.
            Someone of your size walking a miniature pinscher down the street? Yeah, I'd probably hope to the other side of the street too. Lmao!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                Oh I read that as she walked across the street to you, not away. I guess the reason I thought that is because you mentioned it was a black dog. When the Chinese did eat dogs, they preferred black ones as it supposedly tasted like KFC.
                WTF man?

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Friend of mine had a black chow. The day his dog disappeared, the Asians across the alley were having a cookout. Smelled pretty good.

Keep an eye on your dog, Aaron. And stop scaring old Asian ladies.

Comment

Is your dog a boy or girl?

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                      Is your dog a boy or girl?
                      She's female.

Comment

I was walking my roommates parents dogs that we were sitting a couple of months ago. They're pugs, one silver and one black, but the least aggressive dogs ever, and these two girls, one about 13, and the other about 5 that fucking bolted to the other side of the street when I was walking them. I've never seen kids that scared of small dogs. Pugs couldn't bite even if they wanted. Their mouf's be too small.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

When I spoke to the foster mom of my dog before I adopted her, she said people are naturally more afraid of black dogs and they don't get adopted out as often. She's a bi-color German shepherd, looks bad ass too. People are generally apprehensive about her, but she's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            She's female.
                            Well there goes my theory of maybe she is scared of the size of your dogs dong.

So in that case it must be you that is scaring the woman!!

Comment

I like to refer to my black dog as a Monday, because she has no job and lives off of handouts

Comment

Working...
                              X